Reviews for Sarah
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 6/11
Not bad at all:)
honoradele chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?
screaming phoenix chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Ah now that was an unexpected twist in this tale. Nobody would expect a teacher pushing drugs at school would you?

He would be in the perfect position to know when the authorities would be ready to move.

I'm proud of Sarah here. Shego would have just flashed fried him.

Sarah is right about a couple things here. Ron and his friends need watching before they do something foolish. And they do remind me of another Ron and his red headed lady of action.
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Oh man! A teacher? That's terrible! He should be thrown in jail and get the life sentence for doing something like that! He should be tried and found guilty for attempted murder!
Katsumara chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Ohh, devious. I won't mention who it may be as I don't want to spoil the end of the chapter, but this was a fantastic chapter, TL. Great work for sure. Keep it up!
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
A bit of a fox in the henhouse going on here. And it's more dire than just fur and feathers, too.

Looks like only two groups are going to make headway on this one, and I hope Sarah (one group, if you will) is going to have to get with the other group (Ron, Lea and Amy) to be sure this is done right and the casualties are kept to a very bare minimum.

Namely the bad guy in question.

Comet Moon chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Plasma bolts are tempting projectiles as well,

Kids need to still learn their limits as well

Nice chapter

Ja ne

Geodesic chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
A very sweet story so far! Hego seems to be much harder on Shego here than he is in the cartoon, but I suppose if that weren't the case there wouldn't be much dramatic tension for this story. I hope you can continue this and show the end of Sarah's journey towards reclaiming her life.
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Yeah, kids in my school get caught with pot and smoking in the bathrooms all the time, how stupid can you get selling drugs on school grounds and other junk! I like it! Shego is nice now! I always knew she was.
GoodGirlzDead chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Can't your plot bunnies visit me just once for a few minutes? They may be evil but I'm in a total rut! Lol And yours seem to give you good basic material to work with.

But then I suppose your talent helps doesn't it?

Awesome chapter dear uncle! This has to be my favorite of the stories you are writing [Other than Possible Pregnancies]. I can't wait for more. :)

LTAOZFAN chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Now the story takes a sinister twist: drug pushers infiltrating Middleton High School? They and their bosses are in for a jolt! Sarah's three students are not going to wait to be asked to help, and I suspect they will turn up something important in short order. And with the whole Team Possible coming to Alert Status to be ready when called on, I forsee some serious action on the horizon.

Ron has the right idea. Don't just find the pushers and lock them up, but locate the source and take down the Big Boys who ordered the move into Middleton. With all their resources Team Possible should be able to discover a lot, once they have some clues to work on. And Amy, Leanne & Ron No. 2 will find those clues, I have no doubt.

As always, Thomas, a well-written chapter that moves us along in the story. I am following this tale with much enjoyment.

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Quite the challenge Sarah has now: waiting until being called in to deal with a problem on her doorstep at school, and still doing what's right.

There may be the invite from the three musketeers before long...?
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 5 . 8/18/2008

You have presented a very complex situation here. On the one hand, the drug dealers attacked Sarah where she is most the heart! On the other hand, Team Possible is right about making sure they knock out the problem at as high a level as they can...while staying on the right side of the law themselves.

It should be interesting how you develop this plot further. A lot would depend on the levels of three different factors...the level of involvement with the three students, the level of cooperation Team Possible gets from local authorities, and the level of trust Sarah has in her new team.

I look forward to the results.

Your friend in (suspended) writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Kwebs chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Great Chapter! Sarah has a big problem and she needs to play by the rules or else she could end up hurting the team and possibly undo all she has done to get to this point. Look forward to your next chapter. Keep it up Thomas!
screaming phoenix chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
I wouldn't want that green lady mad at me,that's for sure. Either as Sarah or Shego that's just not healthy. I do think that the Principl's reaction to the fact that there is drugs in her school was over the top a bit. As an educator she would have to have confronted this problem before. She was kinda weepy about it instead of being decisisve and trying to get a handle one it. Sarah was doing her job for her.

Bring in Team Possible,that's the way to go!