Reviews for The Wild Horse of Love
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 9/11/2018
Osaka naru, minako, makoto, rei?
Super Sonic Wind chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Hey There! This Story Is Extremely Awesome So Far! Seriously Ranma In Minako's Spot Of The Senshi Although Its Better Than Cannon Minako. Why? Well Its Because Why Having Ranma Act Like Much Less Having The Blond Hair When You Can Take The Appearance Of What Some Naruto Series Characters Would See Him/ Her As Kushina's Double Or Look-a-Like Maybe Even Mistake Him/ Her For Kushina. Personally Sailor Venus Isn't My Favorite Senshi Because She's Got Some Of The Weaker Spells In The Series. And There's Only Two Senshi That Qualify As My Favorite Senshi And They Are Both Outers Pluto And Saturn Since They Both Have The Most Powerful Spells In The Series Naming Two Are The Death Reborn Evolution And The Dead Scream Spells. Anyway I'd Like To See Where This Story Goes When The Other Senshi Have Ranma As Part Of The Line Up Of The Team Like For Instance What Would Makoto's And Haruka's Expressions Be When The Martial Artist They Would Admire Is One Of Their Teammates? Or Would Ranma Do Something That Cannon Senshi Ignore Daily When They Have Never Been Told That They Could Use In Every Fight That Would Bring Out Better Teamwork To Achieve Victory Quicker And That's Martial Arts Training? Will Nodoka's Female Conditioning Training Get Rid Of Ranma's Reluctance To Dress, Act, And Date Guys Like A Girl Succeed? When Will The Other Senshi Minus Pluto Start To Awaken So Ranma Doesn't Need To Play The Lone Wolf Defender Role? Is The Cousin Rei, Usagi, Makoto, Ami, Michiru, Haruka Or Hotaru? Can Ranma Possibly Bring Setsuna Out Of Her Shell Because She Must Be In Need Of A Friend For Suffering Social Isolation Far Longer Than Ranma Did Even Though He Could Relate To Her And Hotaru In That Respect?
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting. i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like it. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Xanthia Sorel chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
A good idea, but it's to bad you didn't continue it
Ranko Chan chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
lol so far its been a real blast reading this story but why the lack of updates?
Adeptis chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Great story. So, you should get back to writing it
PabloDoritos chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Hello I have read your story and would like to say…HURRY THE FUCKING HELL UP AND UPDATE IT HAS BEEN THREE FUCKING YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATE ON THIS STORY OR ARE JUST TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO KEEP GOING?
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
At first I was all set to get on your case about how unbelievable everything was, but then it became obvious that it had to be intentional (or so I choose to believe).

Please set the genre to "Humor".
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
*sigh* What did you do to Ranma?

You know you can't return a Ranma

when you make that many modifications

to one. Ranma is more of a bubble headed

bimbo then Minako ever was.

I have to admit that adding in Nabiki

that way was a nice touch tho'
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Once again you mix light hearted and serious topics

with no build up whatsoever. PPBBTT!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This fic is wrong on so many levels.

*sigh*

OK Let's start out with one big problem.

You have a serious depressing bit that

you then try and turn into slapstick.

It just doesn't work. You have to build

up to emotional moments not flip back

and forth between them.
Lioconvoy chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Hmm, so does that mean that Nadoka's maiden name is Aino? That's kinda funny I was planning on that in my fic too.

Well, I read this fic cause you reviewed my story, thank you, and keep up the good work with your fics. I plan to read more of them.
Shurimon chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
I woder how others react her.