Reviews for The Village of Tenshi's
Rumor chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Can you just e-mail me the story since I like reading it ... I don't want to post it or anything just liked reading.
TobiIsMyGoodBoy chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Now I'm confused. Why take them off when their obviously good stories. ANdnI may under stand this wrong but if some one's harrassing you shouldn't you ignore it and continue to send them the message that their hurtful comments don't bother you? If I'm not getting this right please tell me and I'm sorry if this message bothers you.
Ayu Servos chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I would love to adopt your stories i had a blast reading them i wish i could have seen how the village hidden by angels turned out please let me know if u still want someone to adopt them and i will...
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i'd adopt the stories but your writing was excellent! better than anything I could ever write...
SilverMoon08 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with most of the people who reviewed thos particular stories and I say The Crimson Angel and The Village of Tenshi so far was good and if you can can you send me a copy of the Crimson Angel for I would like to also adopt your storie and if want to send it to me by email I'll give you my email so I can have a copy of both your stories so heres my email:mehl.
luvsnakes chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i want them
1animegal chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I read the reviews from asm613, and yes there are SOME things that I did notice the asm613 noticed, but I really didnt care about that. I never really thought about all that stuff till I read the reviews. The stories you wrote, rocked. I reread 'The Crimson Angel' about three four times! I LOVED that story! It's best not to listen to people like that, if they dont like it THEY NEED TO STOP READING IT! I'm sure sooner or later someone would let you know about the some problems but asked you about them. For all we know you could of had a reason why you left Hinata's father alive.

But if you really dont want to continue the story I wouldn't mind you giving it to me. YOu might have to tell me if I have to do anything. I have to idea if there is anythig different I have to do to adopt a story. (new writer on )

Ja!
Stormraven chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hi, I'm sorry to see that someone's ill-advised flame has totally shattered your writing passion for your fics. I also was going to save a copy of your stories but never got around to it. Could you send me a copy of them? I would greatly appreciate it.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
you shouldn't make everyone else who loved your stories suffer just because some jackass kept contridiction you. i know it may sound harsh, but i'm not trying to. yo just need to listen to what the people who actually LIKE you stories say and ignore those other basterds who think they know what's better for a story they didn't even write. YOU know what the story's about and YOU know what'll happen and what it's supposed to be like. i really liked those stories. i hope i could convince you to repost them.
usagi1515 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Whoever picked apart your stories was really mean and wrong. I for one loved both stories and have been not so patiently waiting for an update. What exactly did they find wrong? I enjoyed them immensely and didn't see any problems with them. I hope you aren't doing this because of one reviewer. Please keep writing.
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You definitly let me down by letting just a few bad reviews make you actually remove the stories. No, I do not want to adopt them, they are yours. I could never write a story or even think one up that was as fantastic as 'Crimson Angel'. I loved that story and have read it multiple times. It had a fantastic story line and plot. It was your idea, you just borrowed the characters and stuff. Which is quite fine on this site. I really wish that you would re-post them. Please?
Ch3l chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
MY GOSH! that's so terrible!

please could you send me the crimson angel plwease i loved it!

but i never saved it on a document or so! please!

i would gladly like to have them they are so awesome!

so if you would be kind enough to send them i will appreciate that O3O

so let me know by an email or something what you think ;)

and don't pay attention to asm613, she can say whatever she want's

but she is not the author, and she doesn't even write!
dirtygirl42 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That's terrible! I was really looking forward to reading more of the story and it sucks that you let someone else's feelings dictate what you write. I hope, for the sake of the people who read the stories and enjoyed them, that you at least put them back up with perhaps a note saying that you've discontinued them.
asm613 chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
you wrote: (( They looked like they were taking over from the Akatsuki.))_actually naruto killed the akatsuki and the gang itachi started to replace the akatsuki-so this must be the gang that took over from the gang that took over from the akatsuki.
asm613 chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
you had naruto and sasuke get married so why don't you use the word husband instead of lover? they can't kill hiashi; does that mean sasuke had permission to kill sakura. they may not be able to kill hiashi; but nothing's stopping them from hurting him very badly or giving him a stroke and making him a prisoner inside his own body. interesting start to the story.