Reviews for The Art of Theft
teh-Rii chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
omfg LOL.

i love this! HILARIOUS!

i love the way you've protrayed Luke!

great work!
Cheetah Goddess chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Cheetah Goddess: I can haz Chihaya's dress off now? 8D

Silver: Gawd, you sicken me.

Cheetah Goddess: What can I say? I love myself a cross-dressing man, although if that's the case, I should've married Juli. XD But, I digress! I love me some Chihaya, and this story gave me what I wanted. ;9 Ah, some of the quotes in this story made me laugh so hard! It's really well written and very funny. I love it. :3
stormcloud chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
and uh...in the game mai/maya is a horrible cook at least in the english one...
stormcloud chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
great chapter!i wish i could wright as good as you!:D and umm did u know chihaya's english name is chase?also jill seems to be a popular OC harvest moon girl name the heroines name in TOT is actully angela not to be rude just saying...also luke seems to be a horrible human in this do you have something against him?im just wondering by the way...but whatev i love angela[in this case jill]xchase/chihaya heehee!
pisceanchic101 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
yay! wut a great story! and funny too! i finally found a chihaya story so I'm happy! now if only i could find a gill story...
Porpoise chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I read this at least six times now.

And I freaking love it. XD

Just the way you portrayed everyone was simply.

Amazing. 8D
The Rekizalb chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Gourmet hitting on Chihaya! Funny as hell! Please make more!
Zianna chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
That was so utterly adorable but I took a drink then I read the last part and about did a spittake ( I hope you are happy) I really liked this ( it was cute) I liked howyou betrayed all the characters and Chiyaya is a potty mouth XD I looked up all the pictures on line and wow...I wasn't expecting him to be like that - It was still cute!
This is getting old chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
sweet.

heh heh, peervy Pieere...(how ever you spell that)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
This made me lol. Post next chapter soon, please? :D:D
Kuneko chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Omg I loved this story! :D Your stories are so ridiculously cute. And your dialogue is seriously really good, so you have the right to be proud of it. My favourite lines:

“An ass is an ass, no matter how you sugar coat it.”

“But a crush is a crush, love is love, and denial is denial. You, dearest Jill; have a bad case of all three."

I don't know why, but I love that little exchange. The last chapter was definitely my favourite. It was so amusing. Yeah, it does feel a bit rushed, but it's understandable because its Chihaya, haha. He seems like the guy who'd go for the love-at-first-sight thing.

Whee I want more ToP fanfics now. I want to play the game so bad after reading this. GOOD JOB. *Favourites*
NinjasRockYourFace chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
“Bravo, Chiyo, bravo.” Luke whispers angrily from under the table. Isn’t it the slightest bit creepy on how this boy pops up from nowhere!

I loved that line. :D
b4k4 ch4n chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Haha, you have a lot of great lines in this chapter. One of them that comes to mind is: 'Isn’t it the slightest bit creepy on how this boy pops up from nowhere!' Yup Chihaya, I agree xP

My character dialogue interaction was probably:

“The next dish is poison,” I said darkly, my eye twitching.

He stirred, still writing. “Hnn? What was that?”

“Cocoa Pudding.”

LOL. Chiyo's lucky Pierre didn't penalize him for that comment.

Ouu! Look! It's Pierre from Island of Happiness ) I can't believe he was hitting on Chiyo xDD That made me laugh. And is he seriously 19 years old?

Darn it, was actually hoping for more conflict between Gil and Chihaya. It was nice how Gil interrupted Chiyo and took Jill away. Oh, the little exchange between Mai and Jill showed the kindness in Mai. She's giving up on Chiyo huh? Maybe she'll end up with Gil now or something xP

I just think everything happened much too quickly but I still enjoyed reading this ) Keep up the great work.
Love Filled Croquettes chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Well it's about time I got off my lazy butt and reviewed.

I ABOSLUTELY LOVED THIS FIC, SO MUCH THAT I READ IT TWICE IN FACT.

It's was so cute, and I love the way you wrote Chihaya.

You've also gotten me obsessed with Chihaya x Luke, but that's beside the point.

I CAN'T TELL YOU ENOUGH HOW MUCH I ENJOYED READING THIS.
tengulover chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
I hope Chiyo doesnt kill Gil!