Reviews for Give a Little Bit
bindedtogether chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Witty and VERY enjoyable!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Since I love your KibaHina fic and adore ShikaTema to pieces, I had to give this one a read. This was awesome! It was so taunting and teasing yet honest at the same time. They were so them, and you could just feel the tension between them. And such a funny way to begin it! I hope you have time to honor them with something longer later. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Why haven't you written more?

Mark as T plox plzplzplz
Nejilover136 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this is so adorable! i really enjoyed this!

please write more?
TheNarator chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
write more!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Really good!
ExistenceIsFutile23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
"You don't need to know someone to have sex with them."

so true. haha...

I want another chapter because you got their character's and actions down so well. nice.
kitari66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww that was so sweet I loved it!
angelpet chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
great story
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I was somewhat surprised by the fic... but I liked it. Great job.
Shikamarugirl7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
aww, that was simply adorable at the end with the small kiss and everything
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh, this was just so lovely. The words are almost poetic, and the blunt, honest, lyrical way in which Temari talks to Shikamaru is just so moving.

This one paragraph is my favorite:

Never once had he asked for this. Never once had he wanted what she could give him. Temari was strong-willed and independent, she knew what she needed and took with a selfish pleasure that would be disgusting if it weren't so stunning to watch. Women like her were out of the reach of slackers like him. He had to be content with the mundane because it was far too easy to get caught up in the intoxicating.

It really is beautiful and there is no real way to fully describe the wonderful beauty that pulsed within that peice. The whole peice is just so gorgeous. I love the idea. If you ever do have the time please finish the multichapter fic. This peice just came out so nicely.
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
loved it! awesome job. XD
Dreamingpisces chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was an excellent little fic! You captured both characters perfectly and how there relationship would be almost as if you were one of them yourself! This was my first time i've never read a story about this pairing and i must say that i am quite impressed. good job!
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I really like this. Too bad you never made it a multi-chapter - I can tell it would have been immediately addictive.