Reviews for Love and Kisses, Aerith
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
Oh this was just lovely. And so sad. And so very beautiful! Thank you for writing. Your prose and imagery are top notch. Poor Aerith, and poor Zack. That last line was heartbreaking. Well done. I enjoyed reading your story.
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Anything that conforms to canon about Aerith and Zack will depress me.
This is no exception.
But who I cheat? It is a beautiful fanfic. And tragic. But beautiful.
Thank you for write it and break my heart.
/sobs.
FrostByterFang chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Thanks for breaking my heart.
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Heartbreaking.
SilentCoru chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful and sad...
meggie272 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You write Aerith very well. Sweet and a little bit heartbreaking. Very well done. :)
Endroll chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Augh. *SOBS*

I am going to go hug my cat and curl up in a corner and rock for a while.

That was excellent and I wish I hadn't read it, because it's too good, and I hope that I'll be able to stop crying fairly soon.
arisu rin chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I'm speechless. Speechless. Speechless. Speechless. Just speechless.

I've already cried, when I beat Crisis Core, seeing him die was bad enough, but reading this...Tears are starting to swell.

Zack is my favorite character in the whole Final Fantasy franchise, due to many reasons that are to long to list here. And as I read this, I can't help but to remember some of those interaction they had.

Aerith's behavior and mannerisms were lovely. Keeping the ribbon, her denial of his death. I can't even continue. I'm just speechless.

Lovely story. Absolutely brilliant.
JigokuYume chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That...was utterly heartbreaking. Seeing as I just finished playing Crisis Core a few hours ago today, the memory of all that happened is still fresh. Wonderfully written. Adding to the favorites list.
onewaywardgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
There are no words. 3
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thanks for writing.
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was lovely. Very well written, in character, and I loved the small details.
Terikel chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great story. The emotions and thoughts are described so well, you can feel what Aerith feels. It nearly made me cry...
St.st.stutter chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Standing ovation. 3
sulou chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I cried from the first word of this fic. I think your efforts to capture what Aeris was thinking and feeling, and how Tseng would have behaved when he took the letters from her, paid off. I can't imagine it happening any other way. That's whay I was crying, and why I still haven't finished Crisis Core. It's just too sad.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »