Reviews for Sunrise
Vegetas-Princess chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh my! This was deliciously twisted and evil!

I totally love the way you flopped the roles around on this. It gave a fresh feel to the whole reincarnation story.

Straight to favorites it goes, and a pat on the back for you for a job well done!
BiishikiBokkaku chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I like it. Continue on soon! (Sorry, I am a bit upset with the word "update" at the moment)
My Crushed Candy Heart chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i don't think she'd bleed, i mean she never has before, and this was an incredibly interesting fic, never seen one like it before, great job :)
NoLabel chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow...Nothing but raw emotion in this little one-shot. It's an interesting perspective that you've presented...

I don't know whether I like this or not. I mean, I love it, it's well written and very expressive. The question is, how well does it sit with me?

...Having my perspective changed is kinda painful! XD

Still, very good, if not very disturbing. :P
Ro0tin4Kagome not logged in chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
OH IN-CREDIBLE! This will be a favorite once this stupid site lets me log in.

But WOW! How the mighty have fallen. Ands it's like the two of them, kikyou and kagome, have combined into that one hateful entity. ANd it took me a bit to get that it was Sango..but that was tricky. Though a cool trick. SO the story is that Inuyasha wanted the 'true', the goodness, of kikyou to go to rest. But that was Kagome [ which is kinda disturbing that they are in fact "the same"] so she dies. But Inuyasha brings her back the way kikyou was. Yet she is just hateful lik kikyou was. And she even killed kikyou with HER TALONS? Hot! lol And she has new incredible powers? Did i get it all right?

But definitly a creative one shot. I love this.

Oh and Kikyou does bleed. At least I'm 85% sure. haha.

Well this review is to long. Keep it simple this was wondeful.

D
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
interesting... i kind of realize that the first woman was Sango after i read the 2nd part twice xD i was like "eh.. kagome? isn't is suppose to be Kikyou?" xD But wow.. what a twist of fate _
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
adinuyasha . thebrokenconsole 464/464pg01 . html

the above is right before the manga event of kikyo's death (the final one)... as you can see there doesn't seem to be any blood.

onemanga directory/

is another place to find the manga (not sure which site has clearer scans)

this was hauntingly disturbing... the similarities between the two woman was chilling *shivers*

a dubious pleasure,

ginny
Radio Active Redhead chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow thats creepy...I like it alot. Its a nice twist on things. ...Very creepy. Poor Kagome. InuYasha made such a stupid mistake.
Lucifina BloodRavyn chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was too good. I loved it. Its nice to see Kagome as something other than a sniffling little girl... _ Very cool.
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Dark, but beautiful.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow, you sure shocked the heck out of me. I love your stories, your such a wonderful authour, although I find it hard to beleive Kagome could ever be so cold and bitter, but I guess death can do that to a person, huh?

Nice to know Sango was at least happy with Miroku (Or at least I hope it was Miroku, you never said his name)

It was, all in all, sad, but also rather... I'm not sure if beautiful is the right word, but held kind of a ... Cold beauty? If you know what I mean... I think I may be babbling.

But anyways, excellent work, as always.

Kipcha
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
WOW... I thought maybe it would have been Sango... since "She" went back to her husband and child. I never expected the Shimi something or another to belong to Kagome though.

A prequel would be nice. How did Kikyo actually die at kagome's hands? And how was it that Iunyasha killed Kagome? Interesting indeed.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Well written but sad... never imagined Kagome would do that. Oh dear, now I need a happy fic to make me feel all better...!
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aw so sad D: but i want to read more.

update soon please
Totally Kawaii chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I have tears running down my cheeks, but they're the good kinda tears. I like it when I cry during sad fics, and this one is positively heartbreaking.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »