Reviews for The List
UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 4/14
Great job so far! I'm sucked in completely and you describe the raw emotion everyone is feeling in such a detailed way. Please continue soon! :)
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great Job!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very interested to see where you are going with this story. I am trying to figure out if this is a Rogan story, Scott/Jubilee or Rogue/Scott? Promising start...
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
oh *wow* that was gorgeous. Beautifully bittersweet. *hugs and pets Scott* Hope to see more soon! *adores madly*
tasha chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow, it is excellent. Go on.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wowers, a Post-X2 Story that doesn't deal with Scott holding up in his bedroom, mourning (not that's wrong. I relate, but reading about all the time, gets tiresome) over the loss of his love, Jean. I don't think your story conflicts with the X3-Cannon at all (Jubilee was hardly in that movie, like so many other core characters from the previous movie); I remember Jubilee being captured along with several other students in X2, and there really isn't a accurate way of measuring how much time had pasted between the Demise of Jean and the X-Men returning the Xavier's Manson at the end of the movie. Anything's possible...

Anyhow, I loved the description of the setting Scott, Logan, and Rogue found themselves in whilst waiting for Jubilee to finish her shift, cleaning dishes at the establishment they found her in. The rainy background only adds onto the depressing atmosphere that lingers in the aftermath of Alkali[sp?] Lake, and Scotts quite reflection is a nice change of pace.

The character interaction is wonderfully illustrated, I loved how you described how Rouge's Mannerism's around Logan and Scott, when Logan was absent. (I'll admit, I'd be suspicious of a man wearing glasses all the time, but if you've lived with the dude (know about his condition) and interacted with him enough, I wouldn't be so put off by his stoic expression.) And the moment between Jubilee and Cyclops was just awesome, I actually felt her anguish.

All in all I enjoyed this story greatly!

Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
WOW! Way to paint a picture! I was really impressed. -at the imagery, the clarity of thought, seeing the world thru Scott's POV, Jubilee's distress, and your take on the Rogan dynamic. Funsies. And I applaud you for dismissing the X3 take of Scott as emascul ted, inconsolable griever. I hated that. It didn't seem like a very "Scott" thing to do.
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
How sad (

I am no Jean fan so I don't care much about that but that part where Jubilee ran to hug Scott and Rogue was very touching.