Reviews for Snap, Crackle, Pop
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/10
These,people are being assholes.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/10
Way to word that Jazzy.
CodenameAgentC chapter 5 . 8/10
That. Was. Astounding.

HOW can one human being write this amount of hilariousness into five chapters? I think you've permanently damaged my chest with the amount of laughter this fic produced.

-Agent C.
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
oh my primus, that is the most hillarius thing i have ever read. period.
Magykal-guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Oh my goodness XD this chappie made me laugh so much!
terig chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
This is officially the greatest thing I have EVER read. I have never laughed SO much at a fanfiction as I have reading this. It's absolutely amazing and I'm just dying of laughter XD
I wasn't sure what it was going to be like cause i don't normally read Sideswipe and Sunstreaker fan fictions that often, but I am SO fucking glad I read this!
Jesus Christ I'm still laughing XD
Triscribe chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
This... This is just too hilarious for words.
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Almost died laughing, what a perfect way to end it huh? *narrows eyes* a sequel MUST be written.
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in one chapter! This is so freakin' hilarious! I love it!
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
OMG I was dying after that conversation Sides had with that girl, it was freakin' hilarious XD XD
NilliaWafersP chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
OMP! I can not stop laughing. My twin sister walks in our room. Sees me dying laughing. Looks at my laptop. Inches out of the room and screams for mom to call the psychologist. Lets just say my family thinks I'm a raving lunatic because of the laughing that came out of the room for the past 15 minutes. Awesome job! XD Must make more about the Lambo Twins and scenarios like this.

Yous da bomb!
xVentressx chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Maaan,it's been a long time since I've laughed this much at a story!XD
I'm sooo glad I found it,seriouslyXD
child of Jon snow chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
i just died crying his jet pack ha i think sides has really gone crazy ha
OMG chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I should be studying. Really, I should be. But I just couldn't help it.
God, that was one of the best fanfics I have ever read in my life. I had never laughed so hard in my life. I loved the twins in this. They are sociopathic and neurotic. Both of these traits you accurately conveyed in this story.
Congrats, that was spectacular. I am now complete.
Sliver Feathers chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This is amazing. I havnt laughed that hard in ages. Great work :)