Reviews for Snap, Crackle, Pop
deathvalley101 chapter 5 . 9/26
This made me laugh so bad! Great work! Love this!
TheBronzeLine chapter 5 . 9/18
This truly gave me many laughs
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
These,people are being assholes.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Way to word that Jazzy.
CodenameAgentC chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
That. Was. Astounding.

HOW can one human being write this amount of hilariousness into five chapters? I think you've permanently damaged my chest with the amount of laughter this fic produced.

-Agent C.
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
oh my primus, that is the most hillarius thing i have ever read. period.
Magykal-guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Oh my goodness XD this chappie made me laugh so much!
terig chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
This is officially the greatest thing I have EVER read. I have never laughed SO much at a fanfiction as I have reading this. It's absolutely amazing and I'm just dying of laughter XD
I wasn't sure what it was going to be like cause i don't normally read Sideswipe and Sunstreaker fan fictions that often, but I am SO fucking glad I read this!
Jesus Christ I'm still laughing XD
Triscribe chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
/facepalm
This... This is just too hilarious for words.
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Almost died laughing, what a perfect way to end it huh? *narrows eyes* a sequel MUST be written.
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in one chapter! This is so freakin' hilarious! I love it!
QueenOfTheSilver98 chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
OMG I was dying after that conversation Sides had with that girl, it was freakin' hilarious XD XD
NilliaWafersP chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
OMP! I can not stop laughing. My twin sister walks in our room. Sees me dying laughing. Looks at my laptop. Inches out of the room and screams for mom to call the psychologist. Lets just say my family thinks I'm a raving lunatic because of the laughing that came out of the room for the past 15 minutes. Awesome job! XD Must make more about the Lambo Twins and scenarios like this.

Yous da bomb!
xVentressx chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Maaan,it's been a long time since I've laughed this much at a story!XD
I'm sooo glad I found it,seriouslyXD
child of Jon snow chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
i just died crying his jet pack ha i think sides has really gone crazy ha