Reviews for As We Come Together
Komiv chapter 45 . 2/23
Working on reading through this again...this is still one of my favorite scenes in any fic, because of how strong the writing and emotion is. You convey a lot of heavy interaction and implications in just a short amount of space. Also love these two lines in particular: "This never should have happened."/"But it has." Extremely powerful.
Booyah! Squishy whoop ass on the droids!
How many times do we have to kill Megatron? Sigh.
Komiv chapter 54 . 8/13/2014
Just reread this again, loved it again-you're really great at tugging on heartstrings in so many ways, and from many different perspectives. Great story :)
kattenbelletje chapter 35 . 5/24/2014
Wow, that was so horrible. To know you are going to die in the most painful, vile way imaginable and there is nothing you can do about it, all because to someone you are just an object to use as they see fit. Shudder. It was hard to read and it made me sick to my stomach. It was perfect. I also love how Elita gained hope.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 46 . 4/1/2014
Awwwwww... Prowl's and Jazz's exchange is so adorable.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 42 . 3/28/2014
Omg... no. Poor Jazz!

I love this story (it is so much better than the movies)! It's amazing.

S.I.S.
couriosity chapter 40 . 10/31/2013
Jazz is alive!

But the Allspark is... gone. No meggy at least
couriosity chapter 37 . 10/31/2013
Buckets. Gallons. OCEANS. all tears for Prowl right now.
couriosity chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
I know Jazz died in the movie. I can't tell you how much I want Jazz to come back. Prowl NEEDS Jazz. AUUUUGH! No! Please please please don't let Jazz stay dead. I will be broken for Prowler. They're my favorites.
FlygonEffect chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AT SOME POINT, I KNEW IT
SORRY I'M RANTING IN ALL CAPS
BUT
MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. YOU HAVE THE POWER OF EMOTIONS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. You manage first to make me cry at least four times throughout the book and then die with happiness. Forgive me, but I am beginning to worship your masterful skill.
*long, low bow*
I may as well say something else here too. I love Nightbeat. He's so interesting. And wonderful... That made me cry too. ;_;
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.
FlygonEffect chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
I now compare Nightbeat to a Cybertronian Sherlock Holmes. It's a rather disturbingly accurate image.
LucasVN chapter 54 . 2/6/2013
You are amazing. Enough said.

And, for some music that fits the situation in the last chapter. have Icon's "World War." youtube watch? v GBJF7AsfnLY
LucasVN chapter 37 . 2/1/2013
I usually don't drop reviews in the middle of fics, but sometimes you just have to...

Amazing. While I saw it coming, it was still quite surreal to see two one-time adversaries removing their facades, finding unexpected common ground, and in the case of Sunstreaker, beginning to return to who he once was. Hands down, this is one of the most powerful scenes I have ever read in any form of literature.
JUNTWEI chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
omg you made me cry when prowl cried omg T-T
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »