Reviews for Of Dreams and Reality
satomika chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Mukee!

Sequel, please!

And OMG, I can't believe that that was just a dirty dream ~!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
liked it!
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
omg i want more like this really good XD i felt in that note it ment more tho like " you owe me" and "You know where to find me" omg T_T so good
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
wait, there's a seguel? i want!
Sapphire September chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Wow! So... annoying.

LOL. Well, write more, okay? I'm always waiting for your update, you know!

Okay, that's enough from me.
shika-ino-4evers chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
omgerz you haves to do a sequel!

pleaze!

pleaze pleaze pleaze!

ino and shika-kun have to get together!
inogirl13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol. i was reading this(the lol isnt meant towards the story btw) and i was like THIS IS SO GOOD and then went to the next chapter and i was like..."...tomboy14...?" and then i was like "HOLY CRAP SHE'S GOOD!" i dont pay attention to authors lol. ok so anyway...wats the sequel called? or have you written it yet?
TingedAutumn chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Alright: ADD MORE. I swear to god, this has been the BEST ShikaIno story I have ever read and that is saying something. And not just because I am a perv. XD You write brilliantly. Please add more, dattebayo!

~Bex
twiinklestar chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Oh, a BBRae Fic.. I think I'm gonna go read it now if its. out. I want a sequel to this story! PLEASE! Oh and also, great job on writing it but.. was it really a dream or no?
XxLovable-ShikaxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
heh-heh naughty,naughty Ino! 8D

Having dreams about Shika like that! /w/

THIS WAS AWESOME!
Hello Venus chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ooh, i'm excited to see what happens next. sweet concept you've got goin here!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw, a very,very good dream indeed! I like it. You go girl!
Nukumi chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
It was really cute, I liked it. How embarassing, to be heard next door! Talk about paper-thin walls. And Shikamaru, inoocently dense as ever. Boys, I swear. Seduce him, Ino!
NilName chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
It's great and all yeah, but...I"m a little under the weather right now, so I'm on hiatus from writing, and worst of all, I have a book to write, been writing for the past 2 months. :)

But, since this is a contest, I'll try my best though. :D

BANG BANG!
Uh-oh chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
...i didn't pay attention and reviewed...sorry. lolz