Reviews for Every Color of the Rainbow
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
*squeals* Hooray for Sain/Priscilla! This is cute! XD

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
This is actually not bad. I liked how this one turned out. I never thought someone will do a platonic Kent/Wil, the one I wished to read about. I'm glad you did it.

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
thomasquwack chapter 54 . 5/1/2012
Mani Katti rules ALL.
thomasquwack chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Que Heath walking in, see his commander's body, recite Ezekial 25:17, and pull out a gun and shoot them all, storming off to go find the Aum staff.
L.C. Li chapter 41 . 3/3/2012
Aww, I love Eliwood and Ninian. :)
L.C. Li chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
FAVORITE SO FAR. I love the moment when Farina sees how he is watching Lyndis during battle. Oh and the teasing was splendid!
Brickmouse chapter 54 . 9/2/2011
So much win right there. I love fics that have thinking objects, since I talk to them often. I am unable to hear their responses, but there is really no way to tell whether something is sentient or not. So, I assume everything is, so as not to offend. Anyway, brilliant job. The Mani Katti is really oneof the best weapons in the game. Even the Sol Katti is outperformed by her brother blade (the Mani Katti) in many situations. I like the Sol Katti better for my own reasons. (Regular attack animation! ;) )

Perhaps a fic starring the Kattis interacting with one another...

You write like a boss.

-Soy Sauce
SpeedDemon315 chapter 55 . 7/25/2011
Oh dear God you are right. Priscilla is too innocent to expected of any wrong-doing while Serra is, well, Serra. No one wants to go up against her, which is one of the reasons why I love her character so much. XD

Cute oneshot, I thought Serra was going to try to duke it out with Priscilla but I like how they shared a little bonding moment with each other.

seventeenthsymphony chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
This chapter was fantastic. It gave me goosebumps, too. And it's so sad D;
seventeenthsymphony chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I thought that it should have ended at his supposed death, but I thought this was amazing all the same. Good job at all your fanfics.
FELordRoy chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Psh. Kent's died enough times; I honestly thought he was dead, so the fact that he lived on was a nice suprise for once. Again, just great writing and i love how into the characterization u get :D
FELordRoy chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
First off, I 3 KentxLyn and I think you write them rather well. However, in all honesty, this chapter did stick out to me very much; Playing Farina and Kent off each other really brought out their personalities; i esepcially love Farina teasing Kent about being the most awkward person on the face of Elibe haha :D great job so far and i hope the other chapters are just as good!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 55 . 1/5/2011
Very very funny, xD

Keep up the great work!
quintilis chapter 55 . 1/5/2011
Hahaha, oh Serra. I actually always support her with Erk just because I enjoy the fact that they go back. Also, Priscilla's hair just clashes horribly with Erk's. Good work.
L.C. Li chapter 9 . 9/23/2010