Reviews for Opening Closed Windows
Fanny chapter 15 . 8/3
How can you do this ? Published this chapter, with THIS kiss and stop it? Just..woah.. I just want more about them, like that! It was really good!
GemStone9 chapter 15 . 5/14
This story is so good. The absolute best Wendy/Peter fanfic I've ever read. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful, and is completely perfect for the Peter outside of Neverland feel. Please you have to continue this story. It's been forever since you updated, and I just have to know what happens. Please.
This is an absolutely wonderful story. The anger and tension between Peter and Wendy brings something new, and suprisingly very fitting conflict that I haven't seen in other Peter/Wendy stories.

I find the arrival of Tiger Lily thrilling, and I can't wait to see how you play into that. I was pleasantly surprised with the revelation of Micheal's bed being a port to Neverland, and it just makes me giddy inside.

Hook, despite his lack of presence so far, is still a very threatening villain. I can't wait to see what he has planned in the future. I also wouldn't be surprised to find that Peter would now be scared of Hook. Normally while fighting him, he could fly, and do all sorts of things that he can't do now because he's not in Neverland.

I like the way you're slowly building the Peter/Wendy romance. In most of the stories that I've read, it seems very rushed, out of place, and just out of character especially when it comes to Peter.

Talking about characters, you have done an excellent job with portraying the character's according to their inspirations, while also adding your own little touches here and there. For example: Peter. You have written his cockiness perfectly, while somehow showing a vulnerable side of him we never really see, and making it work. I've seen others try to pull of a vulnerable side of Peter, but no one has done it as well as you have.

Now, sadly, it's time to knock you down from the throne I've built, and say may critics.

WHICH ARE SUPRISINGLY VERY FEW! The story is perfect their is nothing I can do to knock it down. It's literally the best Peter Pan story I've ever read (other than the original of course). The only problem I have is the more than common typos. I sometimes see 'en' instead of 'and' quite commonly, in previous chapters and this one. That one pops up often enough that I have to bring it up. The other typos are varied, and therefore are harder to name without going through all the chapters. But luckily enough none of them are major typos that are big enough to cause confusion. Other than one in this chapter, during the part right before Peter kisses Wendy, it says 'dace' instead of 'face'. I had to read it over to really understand what it was saying. But other than those few typos it was perfect!

Now I read that there was a Doctor Who reference in the chapter, and I hadn't caught it. I reread the chapter exactly 13 times and I couldn't find it anywhere. So it's either a really obscure reference or I'm just stupid. I feel so disappointed in myself now!

Anway, overall great story. And I will be watching for future chapters!

- TheBookworm7878
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Omg is this the end? This story is amazing!
Emma chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
I love Peter and Wendy stories and there aren't nearly enough good stories out there! Please please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
Where's the rest?!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
What happened?!
BangtanLove chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Please update! I really like this story and it's been a year! If you have the chance, please try and update this story!
BangtanLove chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Hook's name is James, not Jas. I love the story though! It's a very good idea and it's very well written! Keep on writing!
Fitz chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Wow I love your story! Its so great! This chapter is so...raaaah I want an update, please!
sherlock-holmes-fangirl101 chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I am loving this beyond belief. please continue!
Reader chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Thank you very much for the update :) This chapter has been the best one so far and I really hope that there are going to be many many more chapters to read. In fact, I've read your whole fanfic again because I wanted to remember everything before getting absorbed by the new plot. As i said I really love this chapter and I don't know how it's possible to get even better each time. I didn't expect them to be so emotional that fast but for me it's perfect that way. It's still the best fanfic I've read so far... so please hurry up and update soon :)
As to this Jas/James thing... I had not read the original book at that point.. but well ... now I have and yeah I understand (sorry about that)... it's not even important what his name is, idk why I had to point it out back then...
Sooo... please don't leave us hanging and update! I need to know what'll happen :D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Please update! I love your story and its been so long!
PondWinchesterHolmes chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
You copied the bit about John not wanting to go to bed, the cutlass and the dreams almost word for word from Geraldine McCaughrean's 'Peter Pan in Scarlet'. Let me remind you that the book is copyrighted.
kiwigirl32 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I love how you are back!
I was a bit worried u had stopped writing.
I like this chapter but am a bit confused with why peter is soo mad, are u going to explain it in the next chapter?