Reviews for Opening Closed Windows
animeandmusiclover12 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Please update! I really like this story and it's been a year! If you have the chance, please try and update this story!
animeandmusiclover12 chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Hook's name is James, not Jas. I love the story though! It's a very good idea and it's very well written! Keep on writing!
Fitz chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Wow I love your story! Its so great! This chapter is so...raaaah I want an update, please!
sherlock-holmes-fangirl101 chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I am loving this beyond belief. please continue!
Reader chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Thank you very much for the update :) This chapter has been the best one so far and I really hope that there are going to be many many more chapters to read. In fact, I've read your whole fanfic again because I wanted to remember everything before getting absorbed by the new plot. As i said I really love this chapter and I don't know how it's possible to get even better each time. I didn't expect them to be so emotional that fast but for me it's perfect that way. It's still the best fanfic I've read so far... so please hurry up and update soon :)
As to this Jas/James thing... I had not read the original book at that point.. but well ... now I have and yeah I understand (sorry about that)... it's not even important what his name is, idk why I had to point it out back then...
Sooo... please don't leave us hanging and update! I need to know what'll happen :D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Please update! I love your story and its been so long!
PondWinchesterHolmes chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
You copied the bit about John not wanting to go to bed, the cutlass and the dreams almost word for word from Geraldine McCaughrean's 'Peter Pan in Scarlet'. Let me remind you that the book is copyrighted.
kiwigirl32 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I love how you are back!
I was a bit worried u had stopped writing.
I like this chapter but am a bit confused with why peter is soo mad, are u going to explain it in the next chapter?
Elena chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
You're general idea is awesome! I like where the story is going. However I feel that you really need to edit these chapters. Spelling desperately needs to be checked. Besides that though I am hooked! Eagerly continuing your story! Good job!
kittyhawk09 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Thanks so much for the update. Why did wendy call Bianca Peter's step mother? Would she be is foster mother? Thanks again for the update and excellent job with portraying emotions through dialogue.
kasmira36 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Not understand HIM, one time HE seemed to get use to the mundane world life, but thne HE seemed to be obliviated to everything. HIS behavior made me confused and feel sorry for HER.
Still follow up your story as always,
Camille JA chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Oh man I love this story and THIS chapter took the icing on the cake for sure. Is Peter temperamental or what? I'm trying to picture his reactions based on the description but its kinda difficult because i just can't rationalize his behaviour. One moment he is telling her that she shouldn't have come, the next he decides to get all charming (all fangirls jump for joy), then he is going to be hurtful and last he gets violent. His mood swings make me pity him but I'm also annoyed with his character because he is so unpredictable and as much as i sympathize with him I'm mad at him too. Please update soon and thumbs up. Also there are a few spelling issues such as 'en' in place of and its a bit distracting.
Camille JA chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Ooh the TeNsIoN! I loved this chapter. We've got so many talented writers here.
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I LOVE IT!
Hm910ya chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Oh goodness. This story. KILLS ME.