Reviews for The Count's World, Episode 2
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
XD I LOVE IT! That "Luigi is actually the Evil Mr. L!" bit was so hilarious I was pacing and repeating it for like five minutes! This was so totally PERFECT! GLORIOUS JOB~!
GamerGirl54321 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
LOL! Dimentio so deserved that!

Also, sorry I forgot to review the first one '

This series feels like Saturday morning cartoons! Humorous, but dark XD
Space Dimentio chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Ah yes. Dimentio is definitely a person you never ever want to lose track of.
Space Dimentio chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
"That's a full-time job, you know." Oh god! My sides! Help!
mischievious lil kitsune chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Hahahahaaa, you got what was coming to you Dimentio. Nice story, didn't think that the focusing would be on them, poor Count Bleck it's going to be a good long while before his name will be recognized as good.
Space Dimentio chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I lost it at "You all suck" XD
JC Doggendoodle chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Me too. I've dreamed of episodes for a Youtube series I wish to make one day... Oh, well. ON WITH READING THE FIC!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
i luv this series!could u make one where fawful gives up on evil and joins count blecks team and notices how much he has in common with the other minions.
Froststar423 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010

*lights match*

I love it!

Byz ;)
Hazel Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Super funny!
P.T. Piranha chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
lol, I can't imagine all of Mario's cards.

I wonder how Tippi might know Fawful though...
BassEX chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Har har har! "You all suck" coming from Dimentio? Must be very grumpy indeed!

Excellent story, exellent series, already clicking on the third part...
Sakinaboot721 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
OH LORD WILL THOSE MINIONS EVER DO SOMETHING RIGHT! ah well i love them anyway! except for Dimentio! but at least he got sick...LOSER!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Oh, that jerk! For once, I thank karmic retribution! He DESERVES to be sick as a dog! He threw a wrench into Mr. L's plan (and I'll SWEAR he was involved in Rick's timely return)! Then he acts all innocent! The creep...

Hey, the X-Nauts returned...I wonder if they'll actually join. That'd be interesting.

Again, you really are excellent with these characters. I have yet to see any OOCness and, aside from an error here and there, your grammar and spelling are excellent.

(Oh, quick, random question: was Dimentio's friend Dazzle?)
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Heh...Fawful. Wonder is Tippi would know who Fawful was. You know, if Count Bleck got sick, someone else will probably become ill too. Wonder who.

Anyways, getting off track. It was about time someone actually addressed that issue. These guys, as inept as they can be, are the perfect ones, I suppose. I never would've thought of them though.

By the way, interesting way to relate it back to the first episode.