Reviews for When Birds Leave The Nest
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love your writing. Too good, too good, too good.
megzee77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was SO sweet! I thought I was going to cry at the end! Great Work!
Sedian9410 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow tiki that was amazing! I never knew you could write so well! I'm adding you to my fav. authors list and you better update a new story soon!

See you at school,

~Dark (jordy)
Singe chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wonderful, wonderful AU, no matter how it may or may not have been kinda depressing. I really like the relationships between the characters and how they are so complex but presented so simply. Well done!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw, Team 7 love. :)

This is why I read fanfiction. For these sentimental, brilliant pieces of art.

Loved it.
TenTailedBunnyDemon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh. My. God. You write so powerfully and beautifuly and subtely, and the way you wrote their relationship...just, wow. I could just feel how much they loved each other and were all thinking of their experiences together.

And then Naruto and Sasuke's almost-kiss! That made it even more nostalgic and unbearably sad, and I LOVE how you portrayed Sakura, and when all of them left it was SO HEARTBREAKING!wah... sniff...

You know, you have amazing talent!
goddess.of.snow.33 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You made me cry. It was that good. Bravo! Loved the NaruSasu you slipped in there too. Great characterization of Sakura. I loved how you wrote them all together as friends! Thank you for not being one of those Sakura-bashers. God, I loved this fic so much! HELLPP!

Yet another favorite! XD
NeverEverStar chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was sad. I got all choked up. Well it's not so much sad as it is upseting. I loved it, it was fantastic. I love the way you write, it's really pretty, like. Yeah, keep writing cute oneshots! I'll definatly read them!
niver chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
So touching . . . .I felt so, nostalgic, and with Sasuke and Naruto, oh man . . . Sakura calling them 'her boys' . . . it was amazing.
karierte chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Finally got round to reviewing everything properly -!

I love your stories. They're so...powerful, so much more amazing than I could ever hope to write. The ending, I thought, was very wonderful. 'The loft is empty' is simple, and yet it fits the story so perfectly.

Your stories are based around such small things, yet you manage to spin them into something amazing...something that my small brain cannot comprehend. You are wonderful -glomps- and by now, you should have realised.
K1M chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh… It’s so sad. But in a kind of sadness that is nice. Yeah, sadness can be nice. Your story proves that. I like how the friendship between the three of them is described. We can feel how much they care about each other. The scene when they hug and leave was at the same time sweet and heart-wrenching. And the last sentence is very strong. You write wonderfully. Thanks for that great story.
Fields of View chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this is a beautiful piece T_T I love the way you wrote all three of them, the friendship between the three of them, and oh Sasuke and Naruto.. *sniff* it's so beautifully written, you build up the mood so well, I love it!
cast14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
great story it was very interiesting

i loved it
Cuppycakechan chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow...This made me tear up. It's beautiful. I love it.

*adds to favorites*
Nayeli chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
aww, this was sad, but a really good work anyways!

Keep up the good work!:)