Reviews for New Sam
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great story. Love the bonding.
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Good one-shot :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
hehe loved this sweet but still manages to be in character
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
"A cold version of Dad? Dude, that's just scary."

Lol true. Great story.

Thnx for the read!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I absolutely loved it. Totally going on my favs. Thanks for sharing.

As Always,

Joee
Reaux Reaux chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great premise. How about a couple of stories of Sam during the time Dean was dead.
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So, I finally saw this episode of the series and this one-shot is freaking perfect. This was a really excellent read with perfect characterization and the way you set up everything with the guys at the bar was excellent. The mood and pacing was perfect as was the discussion at the end. I loved this. Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Awesome fic! Mystery Spot is still one of my fav eps
Lerra chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Good story!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh that was really good. I loved it!
Lujayn chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Excellent one-shot! I loved Mystery Spot and this tag is awesome! I loved how you potrayed Sam's emotions and how Dean is concerned about him.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh yes- very obvious that Sam's behaviour must have changed in the days & weeks following the events in "Mystery Spot"- and you've done a good job in this story in the telling of it-!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
That's scary...a cold-hearted John...that would be like merging him with that crazy hunter that tried to take out Sam a few times...
MKofGod chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow... Okay, I admit, I've been avoiding this episode, but now you just made me unbelievably curious.

Very good oneshot (that I'm hoping won't stay a one-shot *hint,hint*). I loved how you captured Sammy's emotions though Dean's confusion. I liked how you changed the situation around from when Sam was 'dark Sam' to now.

Dean really does have a tallent with the shady side of towns, don't he?

Anyway, I'm going to beg for a mulit-chap. Of course, if you decide you want to leave us with this ending (and thus commit murder by dealing curiosity) than I suppose I will alwasy have to wonder.

Wonderful story!
anon chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That charming people at a bar thing is certainly one of Dean's many skills that Sam definitely doesn't have, charming old people and college kids yes, charming bar folks, non-snooty girls, and the good common folks not so much. I liked this Sam, he kicked ass like Dean. Having powers doesn't kickass, it's girly and made up and weak, might as well be on Charmed. Kick ass is kicking ass and I hope this is the Sam we see bring Dean back.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »