Reviews for Alektorophobia
Ninja Tomato chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Itachi and Deidara are just like Sasuke and Naruto. Or in other terms, Deidara is like Naruto's crack twin from a parallel universe. I can totally see why Itachi doesn't like Jack in the Box! Their creepy little mascot used to walk all over town where I used to live! He even scared the hobos! Oh topic... again. You really do write awesome, so don't ever bring yourself down. Your make me laugh so hard I choke on brownies. Keep it up!
BeautifulMoonLitRose chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
oh my god, that was hilarious xD

i loved it .

who knew itachi didnt like jack in a box, kisame didnt like red lobster (that i can se) and dei-dei didnt lke chicken!
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
deidara's not...

it's okay... *comforts*
ga-mei chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aw...All the cool characters die! 'Cept for Naruto n Kiba... x3 nice work
Chibi Rathma chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Just goes to show ya, you don't mess with the Dei-Dei. XD

Itachi isn't quite dead yet...and I wonder if Zetsu will do anything to save him from Sasuke.

You should have made his fear cows! That would set up another JayLeeJ contest entry! XD

Oy! You still want snippets of my stories?
JayleeJ chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
YATTA!

No your stories are NOT getting worse! -glares-

JayleeJ approves of this couple as well. -nods-

Yeah I saw 393 too, -grins- YESH, SASUKE WON! -throws a fiesta- We don't know if Itachi is dead though...he just fell unconcious. I actually don't care if the eye-stealing Uchiha lives or not, just as long as Sasuke is declared the winner. I mean, he's been waiting half his life for this! Ah whatever, back to the reviewage...

Poor Dei-dei...and Itachi with his fear of Jack In A Boxes!

Anyways, totally loved it! Especially the ending!

...Oh wait, I'm not really suppose to say anything too postive cause im the impartial judgment.

Umm...oh well?

-cries because I wasn't the first review!- My beautiful record!

*xOx-...JayleeJ...-xOx* (It took me a long time to think of that design, lol)
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
xD its true, they are like sasu and should all just go to golden corral :D stuff for everyone. :3