Reviews for Uchiha Sasuke's Diary
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 3 . 5/15
Personally, I think the third chapter's still funny, but I like that it got more serious too. :)
RoniBopShop chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter, what a cliffhanger :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Its almost 4 yrs since u last updated please continutle this story
Codename Jellybean chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Will not be three years in coming, she says...will not be three years in coming, she says...WILL NOT BE THREE YEARS IN COMING SHE SAYS
God damn it, woman! UPDATE! Sasuke was WONDERFUL! He was OVERFLOWING WITH YOUTH AND NOooooo
I think I'm going to go curl up in a corner and cry now, since this story won't update ever again, probably.

(If you are still here, please update. I love your story, and will favorite it once finished)
Lemonie chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Not three years, the author says :) It is now 2014. Funny stuff though, too bad you didn't finish it :P I would have like to read about them frik frakkin' but whatever. It was good while it lasted
ginamcnamee chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Sarcasm fully intended: No, it will be two and a half (2 & 1/2) years in coming.
I luv Gary MOFO Oak chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Loved everything about this so far. For some reason this is what keeps coming back into my mind out of everything though.

"Can't find teddy bear. Damn."
Orajima chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I LOVE YOUR FANFICTIONS AND WRITING STYLE! Actually, I think I love everything about even though I don't know you. Ah well.. I look forward for your next update, whether if it's this fanfiction or not.
Fuckthat chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
YuukiAmaryllis chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
When will u come back and finish this fic :(? Really wanna know how it'll end .
Please comeback soon, okay?
MikaUchiha chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Most hilarious thing I've ever read. I'm dearly hoping there is more to come...very soon!

scillian chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I love Bridget Jones, and this story reminded me why. It's pretty funny to see how sasuke can be self absorbed, even though his speech was quite mature.
Cat Eyes In The Night chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
awsome the money thing had me in stitches
Hidden Star chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Bend over. First thing I'm gonna say to my boyfriend (am girl) tomorrow morning. :D This is so funny! :D

Dunno whether you'll EVER read this. but I aprreciate the effort you out in this story. Meh.
Moonphase chapter 3 . 8/6/2011