Reviews for Insanity
Kitty chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
XD Wow you need to keep on writing this!
Maxniss Everide chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Okay, I'm not a big fan of vampire novels, but that was freaking awesome!

PRIM! OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

And I'd be scared of Erik too. Like, I'm probably more like Christine when it comes to that. I completely agree with your rants, like I have those rants too!

;D

Maxniss
Mominator124 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Very amusing. _

Don't have time to recheck this chapter nor the first one before leaving for work, but the Persian DOES mention Erik killing his son in Leroux's book.

Barb
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
oh boy...now you REALLY can't leave this hanging for long...and it's really...refreshing. i dunno. this story is just...refreshing. like, as opposed to the usual romance and stuff (which i love, but...) it's just...refreshing. i'll stop saying refreshing now. so um...GREAT chapter, PLEASE update soon!
thebison chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
ArtificialIntelligence,

When I started this story, I literally jumped out of my chair, I was so shocked. The first three little sections-that is exactly what I believed. It was an idea that came to me one day and then grew into a full-fledged belief. Call me crazy if you will, but I still hold fast to my ideals that all stories exist somewhere.

But back to the story. Your writings continually enchant me. I laugh, I weep, I sigh, it's magneficent! You're so witty and talented, I'm so glad I stumbled onto your profile. You always know just what to say and just how to say it. I applaud you.

And now, I'm going to visit your profile and read another story, so you can expect some more reviews.

Yours Truly,

-SubjectiveReality
Peace Like a River chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I.

Love.

You.

Seriously, this rant/story is amazing, lol. Quite possibly the most logical thing I've read on these boards in a long while.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS. COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY HILARIOUS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS!
edwardsbaby4eva chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Ha! This is pretty much frkkn AMAZING!

Love it(:

Update soon please.

*EB4E*
Chantal chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Hah! Quite entertaining indeed. I love your approach to this. The characters do not act, well, out of character, but are still understandably and amusingly bewildered by the various and sundry quirks of phangirls' imaginations. I eagerly look forward to reading more.

So, will Erik stumble across the Erik/Raoul slash pairing fics? *grins*
Truth Questor chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
I like to see dialogue like this. But I didn't understand the reference to the "Great Zombie War"... And what is the Mad Hatter doing in this story?

And where did chapter 1 go? I liked it!
Bearer of Christ chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
I certainly hope that you get fed up with more things.

I am enjoying this very much.

The zombies were a nice touch by the way.

Your Phan,

Bearer of Christ
Bearer of Christ chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Hmm...

You have deffinately peaked my interest.

I hope that this is a continuous story.

Your New Phan,

Bearer of Christ
anonymus chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Another fantastic point made! Many insane "fans" need to read this chapter!
Kelsey chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Oh! Oh! This is ironic but I AM one of those fangirls ; Now, one other hting he must study is...the fan character (MUUAHAHAHAHA) Almost every fangirl has made one up...including me... ;