Reviews for No One Would Believe Me
chaosrin chapter 70 . 8/5
I do like that her soul is an interesting subject for Ling, hope to see it a big thing.
But honesty she really need to get better with her skills, would be amusing if she learn magic or such.
FatalFlaw15 chapter 18 . 6/21
Here is my view on Fans of FMA getting in to Amestris- The exchange was their life on Earth, for a life in Amestris. Problem of drastic measures solved- going back however, should not be possible because the old life was forfeit and spent
RandomCitizen chapter 70 . 4/19
Ah that trouble rouser eh? With more to come.
FireDragonX23 chapter 70 . 4/13
You wrote Ling perfect in this chapter! Keep up the good work!
FireDragonX23 chapter 69 . 4/6
Good chapter
chaosrin chapter 69 . 4/5
I do like Amy's opposition, considering she can't rely on the books anymore then it would be interesting to see the tension and moves to kick his ass in an indirect manner like using Ed and others.
Ecstatic Guest chapter 69 . 4/2
You replied to my review. I've written a lot of review on some of my favorite stories but since I don't have an account I never thought anyone would actually respond to them. Thank you so much, you just made my somewhat sucky day so much better for responding as well as for just another chapter. .
I love the teasing about crushing on Amy and all their reactions to try and prevent Winry from killing them. Also, Yay, Ling has arrived! The story is really gonna start going now. I wonder what Ling sensed about Amy and I cracked up because I could totally see all the little signs and arrows pointing at Ling saying "IMPORTANT PERSON KEEP WATCH". 'evil smirk' Are you gonna add Ling to rest of your lovely set of Whack a' Ed, Whack a' Roy, and Whack a' Envy. I think there are quite a good number of fans who think he deserves it for some of the stunts he pulls.

P.S. Thanks again for responding to me and I can't wait for the next chapter. This has to be one of the best OC stories I've read for FMA. Keep up the amazing job.

P.P.S My name is Amy as well so the whole time I've been reading your story I've been able to easily imagine myself within it since a good portion of her personality is similar to mine. You're so amazing and awesome and I wish I could write as good as you. :D
Anonymous J chapter 69 . 4/1
Alright, Ling Yao is finally here!(one of my favorite characters cause he's that awesome XD, don't judge me), and now onward to a new saga for the Elric brothers and Amy. I hope to see you again soon. Keep it real, Tigger ;)
katsekala chapter 68 . 4/2
Awesome! Many kisses!
I love your story. I just found it a couple days ago and it is absolutely amazing. I was looking forward to the next part of the story as well as your omakes every time. It's funny to see you making fun about the cliches about self-inserts and how well you're making Amy fit into the story along with Ed and Al. I look forward to your next chapter and whatever craziness goes on in your head with the other characters. One last thing, I'm assuming for the chapter title dealing with running you're a fan or have at least seen some of doctor who. When you called the Elrics Amy's boys it made me think of how Amy from doctor who call Rory and Doctor her boys. Keep up the great work and here's a sledgehammer to help pummel any writers blocks that get in your way.
Timmog98 chapter 69 . 4/1
And suddenly, Ninjas! Good chapter.
katsekala chapter 67 . 4/1
Awesome! Many kisses!
Demona Evernight chapter 68 . 3/31
love your story so far! Seems like sweet shy Amy might be developing a bit of a crush on our dear kind Al Update again soon!
therubinator chapter 31 . 3/28
I SHIP IT
TIGGER X ED FOR LIFE
Anonymous J chapter 67 . 3/5
Ok I just started reading this story and man I'm getting obsessed with this amazing fanfic, you tried to make this OC realistic as if the situation will be upon on someone's footsteps,like how will they react towards it. So please come back and continue the story. Have a Good day ;)