Reviews for The Choices we Make
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Your word choices and phrases are exquisite. I love the last three lines. Still, though, I don't think Raoul would wonder that much, since he's obviously the wiser choice. (But then again, I have an evil Erik in mind, so the contrast is clearer.)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aww, this is beautiful! I love how you get into Raoul's thoughts. He really does sound like himself! You portray the relationship between him and Christina, and his love for Christine, wonderfully. I think your versions of what happens after the musical/movie are far superior to that Phantom of New York thing!
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was such a sweet poem! I just adored it. Keep up the great work, I love your poetry.

Oh, and sorry I'm not reading the Egypt POTO you started, but it just didn't interest me. I read the first chapter and I liked your writing, but I just wasn't interested in the plot. Sorry!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
THis is adorable! VEry well written!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That is wonderful. I'm a fan of both main pairings, because I understand that the Phantom told them to leave. Christine would have stayed with him otherwise. Loved the sonets.

TDH
ArtificialImagination chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wonderfully written...it's absolutely beautiful. I hope every R/C fan will read this - and perhaps some E/C fans, too!