Reviews for After Life
DianaThen chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is so beautifully bittersweet... I didn't cry, but there was a brief moment when I thought I might.

I was half expecting it to end with a reveal of just how long it had been for Danny, like "Hey, guess what, it's actually been a couple hundred years!" That would have been pretty powerful, I think. Then again, that would mean way more than just a few generations, but even so. :) Anyway, thanks for sharing this! It is very lovely.
daisypi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
does this continue because I think that it should it's very good
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
i'm so glad you wrote this! i was thinking the exact same thing. i never really imagined the slowing process affect on his age, but i had thought at least his ghost side wouldn't age. never really thought about it beyond that... great little piece. i love it. :)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That is sad but wonderful, too!
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Very sweet- good job.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
How sad! Oh gosh, how sad! That was really depressing, but yet again, still good. You're rigth, I didn;t realzie that he wouldn't... oh!

Poor Jazz! She didn't live very long, and she was brilliant!

I feel like my heart is going to burst from sorrow! But that was beautiful.
Camille chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
OMG! I am like seriously crying! *sob* Awsome story you should be a writer of actual books and get them published becuse wow! *sob* You realy know how to put feeling into it! OH MAN! I didn't realize what time it is I should go to bed. Great story!

PS In case your wondering... it's 2:37 AM! Ah!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was an interesting story. It's possible that Danny might not grow old at the same rate as a normal person. I still had the shivers when you wrote that Danny and Sam got together after all. It was sweet. This is a great story.
Lisa-24-7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
WOW. I really liked that, and I never actually thought of that possibility, but now that I read this, it makes total sence. Cool!

Lisa
Phantom Mime chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This almost made me cry, but it was an amazing point to ponder. Thank you for this enjoyable piece.
Lo Lo chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Beautiful.

I cried while reading this. So artfully written and it is a great idea.

I really enjoyed it (even though I cried.)

Lo Lo.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Sad, in a way, but beautifully written.

This is just one of many things few people take time to think about-good story.

I'm kind of shocked it flowed so well-what with all the 'deaths', but it worked. I think you are one of the few people who wrote that children do not become ghostly-longer lived sure, but powers, no.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aww... This is one of those things we don't usually think about. This is pointed, and one of those things that makes one reflect.

Danny is a half-ghost, which also makes him half-human. When he is ready, he will have a good home "beyond the Ghost Zone." But dying is a difficult part of living, and not something to be borne lightly. When it happens, it will happen. And not before.

Thank you for giving us a poignant thought to reflect over.

Sincerely,