Reviews for Lobsterkun
girl 1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this is the cutest thing ever
grumpy sasuke and ridiculously assertive sakura is love :D
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
aw, sweety pie!
Adell568 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This makes me think of Sasuke when he was a kid. He looked so cute. This could have almost happened in hs childhood. Well...except for the friend bit...
Hitsuyo chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
LOBSTER-KUN!

Okay, the title is the same but this...Oh My God! I laughed so hard I feel from my chair. No seriously, I really did! I can't help giggeling now. Haha, freckles. Lol, I'm starting to cry. This is hilarious. And so very cute. Imperfetions on the Uchiha. Who would have ever guessed? But it's nice of him to share his little secret. Ah, and he was pouting and ashamed. So sweet. I didn't know Sasuke was vain, at least not like this!

Yeah, now they have a very special bound. If he ever refueses Sakura again she can simply blackmal him. XD

What else can I say? Always a pleasure!
the blanket chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Haha. Sasuke is such a grumple. Very cute piece. :)
WinterVines chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aww, cute! Well I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that burns. I don't get freckles from it, but I get nice and toasty really fast. Like now. I mowed the lawn today, and I can see the line from my flip flop on the toe...-.-' Yeah...Anyway, super cute! I'll get through the rest eventually. Thanks for sharing! -KG
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Lol! Imagine is Sasuke readlly DID have freckles. It would be pretty cute! xD
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
haha the freckles are just another thing of blackmail.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Grown man with grown skin.. Nice one Sasuke.. I really like this, find it adorable, actually..

And one recent discovery I've made is that readers tend to respond more to humor.. You know? XD
wwwwwww chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was SO. CUTE. I'm not generally a fan of SasuSaku, but I've realized now that this is how I like the pairing. I loved Sakura in this! You did a fantastic job! I can't wait for more of your fics!
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
wow that was impressive. and pretty random. GOOD JOB!
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I liked that. Haha, let's all make fun of Sasuke now. It's so fun to mock characters; they get worldwide fame, the least they can do is suffer through whatever we crazy fans come up with for them.
Teh Pocky Ninja chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Good lord, i think i'm in love with this story.

it's pure love!

:D You kept them in character and everything! _
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
"Of course, that didn’t mean he played; more like stood in the back and muttered an occasional, “I hate you guys,” whenever the ball got too near."

-sigh- I love your humor...- It's been awhile! Another good one X-chan!

-snorts- Sasuke...with freckles...ah jeez.

Well, no problems I picked out (wasn't really looking) except for that you sometimes didn't capitalize your new sentences after dialogue.

The ending was cute as well.
T a C o C a T chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ah -contendedsigh-

So it's a Sunday, and I'm down with the flu, and that means there's little else to do besides browse the recently updated page in the Naruto section, scavenging for tasty tidbits of decent stories, and eating chocolate ice cream. (Okay, maybe the chocolate ice cream part is not so necessary, but it sure is delicious.)

So far, all my efforts have been result-less. The Naruto fanfiction community is having an off day. And here I was, about to call it a day full of reading the first two lines of poorly written poop, (I'd think up a more inventive word, but all you'd see would be a couple of stars,) and head upstairs to watch repeats of cartoons, when I come across this. FINALLY. Something worth reading all the way through and leaving a review for. And I was beginning to think they really DIDN'T EXIST.

(I'm very picky about what I read, even more so about what I review, and even MORE SO [if that's possible] about what I follow up after. Since opening this count I have left... Four reviews. Oh yes. I'm productive.)

Good SasuSaku is hard to come across nowadays, so, as you can probably imagine, I get a little... Enthusiastic when I find some. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But anyways, enough talking about whatever it was I was talking about. (I have a short attention span.)

Brilliant. Not only could I read through the chapter without shuddering every so often in disgust, (when people brutalize the English language it tends to do that to me,) but it was fluid and enticing, and of professional quality. The concept and idea is adorable. The characters are depicted flawlessly. It's witty, it's clever, it's cute.

Lobster-kun. It's hilarious.

... Sasuke freckle e.

Keep up the good work! I have my eye on you! ... (Figuratively. I'm not that creepy!)

- T