Reviews for Ascension
Jupitergirl25 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Wow this is a really good crossover! Kinda sad that u didnt continue it. I would love to see the out come of Makoto and Ichigo's fight. I wonder who would have won this little fight of theirs.
SailorJupiter001 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
plz plz update soon!
MinakoTrickster chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Hey! It's been awhile. I know what you mean, life in general is just throwing all of us through hoops. I was happy to see this updated. It's actually been awhile since I've been on the site. I have to say that the way the girls are trying to learn in channelling their powers was brilliant. This last chapter gave us some of the down and dirty grit we needed to see. I eagerly await to see how this pans out. You're a wonderful writer and I can't wait for more of your stories.
Talk Bubble chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Goddammit nooo! Right at the most suspenseful part of ALL TIME! I wonder why Ichigo is getting weird psychic premonitions about Makoto xD I do feel bad for her!

Awaiting the next update suspensefully :)
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
"So are you saying that they could have had a some big be-all, end-all fight with this guy but because we've showed up that's never going to happen?"

The was some wonderful irony there.
Talk Bubble chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Niiice, Mamoru and his FLIRTATIOUS powers. Being hit on in a library at 3 am must be awkward!

I love how Rukia becomes the voice of reason for a few seconds there. And I'm glad they found Matoko quickly!
JW Jump chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
I've been having the same problems with school. And finally, done for a couple of weeks. . This is one of my favorite stories, and I'm so happy that this is one of the first things I read on break. Hopefully Mako-chan finally knocks some sense into that grumpy Strawberry, lol!
JPandS chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
I was so excited to see this update! Haven't read too many Bleach/SM crossovers and this one is one of my favorites so thank you for the update!

I cannot say enough how much I envy your ability to keep everyone in character. It is simply awe-inspiring! The training session has definitely gotten interesting and I am on the edge of my seat here trying to see what will happen next XD

This was a great chapter and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Also, Mamoru and Usagi's scene was very touching/ interesting/ addicting to me. I'm not quite sure why but I really liked that bit. Perhaps its because Mamoru is kept well in character and they are obviously together in this crossover which doesn't always happen in crossovers.

Anyhow I feel like I'm rambling and I probably am. lol My mind is pretty haywire at this time of night XD Well I excitedly await all future updates and bid you good luck with school! Oh and Happy holidays!

P.S.

I really do want to know why Ichigo doesn't like Rei and Makoto but moreso Makoto since he just flat out ignores her. I am also super curious to see the result of Ami and Urahara's session! His assessment of her potential is spot on and wonder if she'll break out and reach optimum strength despite the years of holding herself back in the physical/power sense bah i'll just stop because my mind is so off track ; With that said, happy writing!
agoraphobia chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Can say I was actually really surprised when I saw you had updated! Not that it wasn't a lovely surprise. I had been hoping for something to kill my boredom. And this sure did it! :)

I really do love how you portray everyone. I may not be very up to speed with my BLEACH, but it does bring back memories.

And I can't wait until you update again! It'd really like to see Ishida and the rest get knocked on their asses. Or, at least slack jawed over the senshi's powers.

Please continue!
l-annethunder chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Yay your not dead! I was pretty sure this story was given up for one of those potentially great fics. that were never gonna be finished. I'm glad I was wrong. Still wanna know why Ichigo seems to hate Mako-chan so bad. So love Mako-chan's determined nature, Ichigo better watch out, or he's liable to get his bu kicked...hard. Can't wait for the next chapter. Cya then das woot!
Oombala chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wonderful as always! I can definitely sympathize with you, College ate me and I haven't been as productive as I should be. Take your time, what you write is definitely worth the wait.
Girl-chama chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Better to not rush and be sure of where you're going than to rush and give poorer quality.

I'm in agreement with your other readers, though, that this story is definitely going somewhere. I'll request that we see the potential turned into kinetics!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Gah! I can't wait to find out why Ichigo felt the way Rukia observed when looking at the senshi!
JPandS NSI chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
This story is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next. The action's gonna be great i can tell!

Hope you update soon )

Happy writing!
JPandS NSI chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
This was a great chapter. Everything is moving so well and I like that you don't rush your stories. I was so excited when Rei was about to get her powers to come out! But then she was rudely interrupted XD Also, I'm so glad they've found Mako-chan now! It was hilarious when they all started talking and even more so when Ami tried to explain what they were doing but kept getting cut off. Lol Very entertaining chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »