Reviews for Introductions
E.B.Smith chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I must agree with the other reviewers, your writing style is most enticing. Your language is descriptive and detailed, and delivered perfectly. I love your language choice, for example "The darkness squirmed under the illumination, growing limbs to throw out into his path."

You really describe the darkness itself as the animal, giving birth to the monsters, rather than the monsters themselves being the enemy. Which I think really captures the essence of Silent Hill. And the disorientation of the reoccuring scenes with Lisa is done well, so that it's understandable, but you can feel the confusion that Harry is experiencing.

KUDOS!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hey pretty good.
nickbutt chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Very nice. D
Elven Labyrinth chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
wow...that was interesting. A bit creepy in the circular logic, but I suppose a lot better than my little Silent Hill blurb. Later!
Miss Asa chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
My, this is good. The structure is particularly nifty, if you don't mind my using such a silly word; I like the way you encompassed so much time in such a small space. You captured the disorienting feeling of Silent Hill perfectly. Good show!
SamandMax chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
That was a good fic,one of the more intelligent ones I have read in awhile