Reviews for Crash
DaughterOfAvalon chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
I would like to see them go to Halloween Town. It would be cool to see what coustumes they would wear.
The Roaming Shadow chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Does Kingdom Hearts corssover with Disney cartoons? I've never watchd KIngdom Hearts so I don't know.
Crystalstorm chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Good chapter. I look foward to reading the next. As for worlds they could go to...how about Simba's world. Ja.
digifreak231 chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
yay! u updated. ill be waiting for the next one...
Namine Rose25 chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
I think it would be pretty cool if they went to Atlantica or Port Royal. By the way is Sora going to be as cold as he is now through the entire story or is he going to losen up as he sees more friends that he made on his journeys
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Excellent chapter.
Daku-DarkNess316 or Daku-chan chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
YES! FINELY! I've been waiting so long for this so so long (crys tears of joy) and it was so worth it! this was a good chapter next is going to be AWESOME i just know it !
XD chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Funny...I was reading this story late at night, only to find out it was updated o3o

I would love to see Jesse reaction as a lion cub 8D
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
lovely update
Namine Rose25 chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
something just tells me that Skye is really Namenie or some other character from Kingdom Hearts
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
o neat story! I've yet to complete any of the Kingdom Hearts games (just can't assemble a good deck in CoM, not playing KH2 until I beat KH, and have yet to leave the island there). I think you should use Jaden instead of Sora, because this IS in the GX section, and focuses more on the GX characters put into the KH realm.
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
yeah, a great update!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
YES! FINALLY! XD Such a great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
milestofu chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Happy 100th review!

So wow, Sora has Haou, Yubel, and Roxas in his head? XD

That's hilarious but I like it so good job! Can't wait for another update!
Crystalstorm chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Good chapter. Hope the next one is up soon. Ja.
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »