Reviews for Blue's 'Love' and Rouge's Eternal Hatred
Juniper Sage chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Kudos for writing a fun little snippet for a fandom that hasn't gotten a whole lot of love lately.

I have to say that it was hard to read, though. One of the major laws of writing is that each time there is a new thought, and each time another character speaks, a new paragraph is required. You also seem to be a little zealous with capitalisation, which is unfortunate because it's aesthetically unappealing and takes away from the story's readability.

Keep writing!
Akirianna chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
cute really really cute
DoraCatBuu chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hm... It's a nice concept, but everything is bunched together, and it makes it very hard to understand who is actually talking, especially when there is no specific "Rouge said," or "Blue replied" after each dialouge line. But, do mind, I do love the story. I just wish it were a bit longer; I want to know how they go about their day! I'll check back for your other stories. Aside from the bunching together, everything else looks good. No spelling errors, no tense problems, and the flow is good for what's being portrayed. You're the first story I've reviewed in probably two years, and I think you renewed my faith in the fanfictioning business.

; All I can say on my part is that I'm sorry I took so long to get around to reading your stories. Hopefully, you'll have more luck getting your stuff around than I will. :D