Reviews for Crusade
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
simply fantastic i couldn't put it down i feel bad for spike. but loved it.
Angellia chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Wow cool story. Brilliantly written and very origional storyline. I wish youd have written a sequal
Turn.Me.On chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
Very original story. I loved it! Any chance you've written a sequel?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
Oh!

Such a sweet and awesome fic!

What they all did for Buffy! It's just amazing.

I really loved this fic.

Is there any sequel?
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 16 . 9/20/2007
sequel! want want want! unless you already wrote the sequel in which case i'll go read it, if not then... i want i want i want! *throws toddler tantrum* * and a monkey... throws many monkeys*

kat
spk chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
Just discovered this story. It's freaking amazing! Such an ingenious story idea. I love the way you wrote the characters. I especially had to chuckle over the ending. I would definitely love to read more. :)
KieriToews chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
That was so great!
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
An amazing story, didn't like Spangel so much but I guess it couldn't be helped. Did you make sequel I hope you did. Keep up with the excellent wordear writer because you have the skills of a great writer, so keep up with good work.

~ GirlversionofChandler
Rebel Goddess chapter 16 . 2/19/2005
Pretty please write a sequel? That was so much fun I don't want it to end. Anyway, poor Spike seems to have gotten the short end of the stick except for having Buffy back generally. Excellent, fascinating, twisting, brilliant story. That was just great. Did you get I liked it?
SilentAngel chapter 16 . 1/30/2005
Great story! Everyone was in character. Nice job.
paopukitten chapter 16 . 3/2/2004
i enjoy this stry very much!

§mimi§
CedarPineSpruce chapter 16 . 3/17/2003
Well thought out and captivating.

Great!
SaffronAngel chapter 16 . 6/5/2002
That was an awesome story. I loved it. Especially the riddle that Xander had to solve. I asked all my friends and had to give them the answer. It felt good to be able to ask them something they didn't know. But to put Angel and Buffy together as a result of the quest was perfect. I'd like to see a sequel; you know show how they deal with being in a long distance relationship.

Thanks again.
Desiree chapter 16 . 5/14/2002
I think this story was great I wish they would have actually used it. I would have been the best episodes ever.
Desiree chapter 16 . 5/14/2002