Reviews for The Second Flame
iggyfing chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hm. Interesting, to say the least. Well-written. I want to learn more of your Dragons.

Dragons have always fascinated me. Majestic creatures of myth and legend.

I have always had a special place in my heart for the 'mythological', but Dragons are, by far, the enchanters of my soul.
the-11th-blackcat chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I've never read Deltora Quest, but dragons are still pretty cool. Really good story. Unfortunately, no one ever seemes to R&R the good ones.
Phoenix Espeon chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Bluestreak, I have no idea what this is but I'm going to see if I can help anyway. Feel free to toss this review in the trash can of no return!

...

Oh, shut up.

So, first thing I noticed was giant block of text. Unfortunately for me, I have a short attention span and giant block of text made me want to go...uh...best way to put it would be "-makes strangley motions-" Oh well, I read it anyway.

Mostly this makes me go...meh. EXCEPT FOR THE PART WITH THE DRAGONS. Because if the dragons are going back to Earth, it sounds like mass chaos. I like mass chaos. It also kind of annoys me that Agar just went and gave Amy a sword. Unless he knows she can use it, there's no point to him giving her a sword. A novice would probably swing, miss, overbalance, and land on their rear end. At least, that's the way I see it, but I'm strange.

The last paragraph annoys me. Agar's just like "oh I'm happy because I say so." Come on, for all he's thinking "joyfully" he's just...blah.

STILL. DRAGONS. CHAOS. FUN.