Reviews for Shining Armor
allyagoatfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Everyone seems a bit out of charecter. Would Miles really push someone down like that?
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awww! Awkward Dan is love, and I love Dan. 3
The Person Who Rights chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I thought I was going to cry when Daniel started getting upset.. and then again at the end when I thought of the poor thing after "This Place Is Death." This was just beautiful.
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
aww cuteness!

I call them Charladay.

but I've heard Darlotte before.

I prefer charladay.

anywho love teh story :D
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aww that was cute! I can definitely see that happening too. I've seen DanxCharlotte threads on the Internet, and I think they've called it Charladay
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
that was mad cute! I'm getting mucho Joan of Arc overtones from your Charlotte, though Dan's the psycho of the two.
KittenSnickers chapter 1 . 3/18/2008

This was great, like I was flicking through the pages like meh dan/ charlotte so not my type cause they're not like proper losties!

But i was like hm I'll give it a go and i'm SO glad I did. It's fabulous!

I hope you start a Darlotte (My favorite name) fiction not a one-shot so I can read it;)

It's really really good.

Your a deadly writer!

Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
no there most certainly was not enough Dan in Ji Yeon.

definitely in favor of charaday, though i also like darlotte. chan sounds too close to shan short for shannon.

btw, i loved this. because Miles is such a bully to Dan, you can see it all through confirmed dead. and Charlotte is Dan's hero! she beat up Juliet and knocked out Kate for him!

they're so cute in this fic!
polythenepam128 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Yes, another Dan lover! He is the cutest and sweetest character ever to grace the program of Lost, isn't he? I lopved your story. Charlotte and Daniel are so perfect together. Write more!
blank chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Charaday got me thinking, and I personally think it sounds too much like Chardonnay to not be highly amusing. So my vote is for that, and I love that you're tackling the new characters in their own rights. Cute story
Alex chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Ah! Love it! It's Alex again. :) From Stargazing review? 'Darlotte'. Haha. I rejoiced when I saw this on the Lost fanfic page. Danced, a little, to be honest. I've been dying for a new Daniel/Charlotte/Darlotte/Charaday fic! This did not disappoint! Poor Dan. Those dumb bullies. I'd pound em for ya, Dan! Once again, super sweet stuff b/w Daniel and Charlotte. Stupid Miles. Well, who's got a grenade in their mouth, huh? Serves him right. :P The title, and the whole knight and damsel concept was perfect, brilliant! I'll be hoping for another. Soon? Oh, and I agree. After talking with Sun, I was waiting for him to pop back up for the rest of the episode. More this upcoming episode, I hope, yeah? Darlotte
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow, another great Charaday fic! Yes, Charaday works, and so does this pairing, though I do want Dan for myself! Not in that way, in the way one wants a puppy or something... Okay, that's weird. Anyway, fantastic writing, I can't get enough of fantastic Dan fics.