Reviews for Gone
Darev chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I wonder, is not caring for your life the same as suicide? If so, then Sky just committed suicide. I wonder if he will see Bloom in the afterlife.

I think this fic is sort of romantic though in a morbid kind of way. It makes me think of how precious life really is.

Darev
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm going to be horrid and say Yay you killed Sky! But that was just the first thought that popped into my head because I'm mean.

This was a nicely written short oneshot. It struck all the right cords and... well I don't know I just don't like Sky or Bloom so I can't be properly mournful in this review. But it was definately well written and if someone did like Bloom and SKy I'm sure they'd either flame you or be upset.
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Well now Viv, you've done quite well in this genre and format. I found nothing to be too much or two little, and the entirety of it was engrossing and moving. You had one line that didn't quite fit, "It was as if there was a black hole in his heart." (paragraph two) Having the word heart next to itself twice was a little awkward, as was the somewhat forced descriptions of their hair, but I know you put in the latter to identify the character. I believe that the 180 came when he went from being a mourning survivor to being dead, and very much not surviving, but I can't say for sure. Keep up the good work

Sincerely,

The P.o.W
Kaj-Nrig chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I'll admit, I am not a fan of this series. In fact, ever since seeing commercials for it on what passes for the Fox Kids network these days, I hated it with a passion.

That said, the story was written well, and everything you wanted to convey was clear and concise. I can infer as to what Sky? Bloom? was like before the other's death, which would suit the "life-changing event" theme, but I think you may have chose to start too far beyond her death. We don't get enough of a look into what he was like BEFORE her death.

Of course, that's all opinion; take it with a grain of salt.

The writing was top-notch. Good job.
Dimitrius chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Very nicely written Viv! I understand how difficult this must have been to write in such a condensed format but you did a great job conveying a loving emotion in a plot as well. Keep up the good work, RAB. :D
AC2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hi Mort,

you have done the angst really well, and set a good mourning scene, but I can't discern what the 180 degree turn was, because he starts out mourning and ends up mourning. Great atmosphere, though.
Rowena DeVandal chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Good job! I can see that the death of the girl is what changed the life of the other character (can you tell I have NO idea who these people are? *wink*). Link has been added to the "One Thousand Words or Less" thread in my first post. Hope to see you for the next one! :)
kitcool chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
that is so sad
Epilachna chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I think this was a fine one-shot, but I'm not sure how the character changed during the course of it. It seems he was mourning throughout and dead the entire time. Am I missing something?
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
So you opted to kill the guy in the end, eh? XD

A nice little vignette you've got here :D I especially like the way you used repetition for the last couple of sentences; it's a really nice touch :)

Congrats on completing the challenge
Jacqueline chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
it was sad but really good you should keep up the good work
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 3/17/2008