Reviews for Naruto: One Small Step
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/16
I like the fact it's friendship, and how Gaara doesn't know how to deal with that, but does anyway. And the way you had Matsuri climb onto the roof as her entrance. And the last word was really awesome and hopeful. XD
Kazekage13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Need an update! Such a good story!
Deta Henkan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really enjoyed this and this is definitely a fic where friendship should be the theme. After all, there wasn't yet the bond needed for it to be romance. Very cute and very much hopeful on Gaara's end where it feels as if this is the major turning point where everything starts to go well for him for the coming years. Great job.
Waifine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
You wrote this really well. I could completely see this happening after the Matsuri-kidnapping arc. I really liked their interaction, Shukaku's vague interst in Matsuri, and Gaara's reaction to his new student and friend!

Yours is wonderful stuff!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
friendship fics are just as nice, too. :)

poor Gaara. he's so lonely and thinks no one likes him. :( way to help him start feeling accepted, Matsuri! :D
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was awesome. You did a wonderful job on the decription and keeping Gaara and Matsuri in character. 8D

It was a very cute fic.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
-grins- Glad to know I'm not the only one who believes we should know more about these two.
emeraldorchid chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like the story. You have captured the the personality of the characters and it is well written.
narufangirl16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, you are a great writer! Everything was so decripted I could picture the whole scene in my head!
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Tehe. I love Gaara/Matsuri pairings. :3

And I love long well detailed fanfics as well.

So this was a well worth read for me.

I enjoyed the interactions and such a lot and

look forward to reading more of your works!~
michiyorain chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
hm...their JUST friends...hmn...aw..

anyway, nice fic...though I didn't read the long paragraphs thoroughly, my eyes can't take much but I CAN'T stop!...forgive me! I've been reading fanfics for a whole day now...hahaha...
Aideko chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Another excellent oneshot!

I love how you interact Gaara and Matsuri together, and you're so good at keeping Gaara in character. I also like your use of imagery and the way you described everything.
AnotherB O D Y chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very good story!3

I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hi tiger:

Excellent story

Matsuri looked so cute, she even made Gaara to be flustered.

You have a great view of this characters

Congratulations!