Reviews for ReHitched
milagoscolucci from wattpad chapter 9 . 3/28
I honestly would deck Alice in the face she can't always get what she wants it's rude it's not her wedding...
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
aww you did a great job i really liked that chapter and dedication
Guest chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Alice needs a smack so she can realize that she can't always get her way. Ugh how is Bella not mad about he whole looking for venues farce. Alice is such a brat
twilightgran chapter 28 . 1/31/2015
Wonderful story), but sadly, disappointed that I can't find any visuals to match with it.(
Donteee chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
beautiful story ! loved this ending
maggiegurle chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
I so enjoyed reading Hitched, and I absolutely loved ReHitched! Beautiful story... Thank you! :o)
Rnr0925 chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
Great story. Not sure how I feel about the ending Lillian and davi getting married. Seem a little weird. But overall loved it
Guest chapter 28 . 1/18/2014
Awesome story:)
twlightbella chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
Aww the Cullen family together
Amineh1825 chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
Awesome story! Maybe another sequel?!
Twimima7 chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
This was a sad story and very well written. Lots of tears.
Twimima7 chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
The food fight thrown in was fun. Thanks we needed a laugh.
Twimima7 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Edward did good winning his love back in a very romantic way. They needed that time together. It's rough having twins to take care of and the other working where you forget to take time as partners in a marriage.
Twimima7 chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
Did Edward run into Nemo too? Well he treated Bella badly even though he had a bad day I'm sure she will probably feel guilty she isn't bringing home an income.
Twimima7 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Why hasn't Bella mentioned Nemo to Edward? He is going to mad at her for keeping it away from him. Well glad Jenifer gave Edward a break and boy Tanya is sticking up for her.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »