Reviews for ReHitched
twilightgran chapter 28 . 1/31
Wonderful story), but sadly, disappointed that I can't find any visuals to match with it.(
Donteee chapter 28 . 1/9
beautiful story ! loved this ending
maggiegurle chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
I so enjoyed reading Hitched, and I absolutely loved ReHitched! Beautiful story... Thank you! :o)
Rnr0925 chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
Great story. Not sure how I feel about the ending Lillian and davi getting married. Seem a little weird. But overall loved it
Guest chapter 28 . 1/18/2014
Awesome story:)
twlightbella chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
Aww the Cullen family together
Amineh1825 chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
Awesome story! Maybe another sequel?!
Twimima7 chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
This was a sad story and very well written. Lots of tears.
Twimima7 chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
The food fight thrown in was fun. Thanks we needed a laugh.
Twimima7 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Edward did good winning his love back in a very romantic way. They needed that time together. It's rough having twins to take care of and the other working where you forget to take time as partners in a marriage.
Twimima7 chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
Did Edward run into Nemo too? Well he treated Bella badly even though he had a bad day I'm sure she will probably feel guilty she isn't bringing home an income.
Twimima7 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Why hasn't Bella mentioned Nemo to Edward? He is going to mad at her for keeping it away from him. Well glad Jenifer gave Edward a break and boy Tanya is sticking up for her.
Twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Yeah I think it's Chase but he sounds weird and cocky. Bella better watch out for him. I don't trust the guy.
Twimima7 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Wow trouble in the company means Edward will be working some overtime and right what's with the Tanya looks these new women are giving Edward. Don't they work for them?
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Once again I must say how happy I am to be reading this sequel. And I can't wait for the wedding knowing the girls will do a good job.
1,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »