Reviews for An Afternoon Study Break
Winterluna chapter 20 . 6/21/2010
This was a more risque side to balance out all of the other innocent fun. I liked it.

-WL
Winterluna chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
That was laughs all the way through. I really liked that vignette.

-WL
Loki's Only Love chapter 33 . 6/11/2009
as promised i am reading everything and reviewing lol i loved this chapter. i lole P&P it like my av book so you using it here was just...well it made my day. keep it upLT
H6p8gv chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
THis is great I can't wait to see what happens next.
Loki's Only Love chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
that was such a sweet chapter can't wait for more...LT
KaityDid66 chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
aw! i love it! and your poem is nice too. the poem kind of reminds me of "Phantom" a little bit. you're writing is beautiful as always!
H6p8gv chapter 31 . 3/18/2009
That was a cute chapater.
Bardess of Avon chapter 31 . 3/17/2009
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this chapter! Like, I love all your chapters, but I REALLY love this one! I especially loved the Darla/Paulie interaction, but that's only to be expected from me, isn't it? XD And LMFAO at, "What about Miss Wimsey?" PRICELESS! WONDERFUL chapter, sweetie! And Happy St. Patrick's Day!
tara chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
hehe Mrs. Tomlin...made me think of Lily Tomlin :)
H6p8gv chapter 30 . 3/3/2009
THis is great I can't wait to see what happens next.
Bardess of Avon chapter 30 . 3/3/2009
OMB, I completely LOVED this chapter! It was so perfectly THEM! And of course I loved the Paulie/Darla interaction ;) I had some favorite lines, among them being:

"Want to hear about my dreams?"

"Eww I don't think so."

"But we can tell what you are thinking!"

"I like Paulie's idea better."

And I completely loved the part at the end where Paulie's all, "Hey Brenda, want to play a game?"

LOVED this, darlin'! And you're so sweet to mention me in your a/n's! It's so nice to see some of the old crowd still writing! Don't stop; I love this fic to BITS!

Lovin' you lots and lots,

LC
KaityDid66 chapter 29 . 1/20/2009
aww! thanks HT! great chapter! :)
Bardess of Avon chapter 29 . 1/20/2009
Haha, "ICE CREAM!" Gotta love Fender! This was adorable, sweetie! I loved it!
H6p8gv chapter 29 . 1/20/2009
This is great I can't wait to see what happens next.
H6p8gv chapter 28 . 12/31/2008
This is great I can't wait to see what happens next.