Reviews for Palettes
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Wow.
unamuerte chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome. One of my favourite pieces.
unamuerte chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Such good writing )
Penguin Patrol chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Aw I love this story and i wish you were still updating :(
Pamena chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
LOVE this. Especially the flashbacks. And we're starting to see a little bit of what they've had to work through, so we know it hasn't been all daisies and I have to say, I like how they've reversed roles, and he's the one trying to break down her barriers instead of the other way around. Those five years changed Eleanor as a person and I like that we get to really see that here. The ending has got to be my favorite part, as much as I love the flashbacks and the deep conversation about Australia. It's just amazing, we get some insight into how Sweeney feels about our dear Mrs. Lovett, and even though he may not say it directly to her, she knows anyway. And even if we didn't have that little insight, I think I could see just with how he acts around her. Your descriptions are just beautiful, I can really see the picture you're trying to paint and it makes this so much more enjoyable to read. Ugh. I'm fully in love with this story - would it consider dinner and a movie? Loving this, more soon pretty please!
Miss Poisonous chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
I just love this story. You put everything in it that I want to see..only I thought the only way I'd get to see everything I wanted together would be to write it myself. I love this so much!
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
After reading that I can't stop smiling! It was just too perfect. I loved the flashbacks, they were very interesting to read. It's nice to see how their relationship is progressing and that they're comfortable around each other now. The last bit about how he loved her more for not needing him to tell her how he felt was just...perfect! I love love love this story!
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
I love it! :D
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
oi really hope yah dun run out of colors n e time soon. update! i'll look forward to it!
SISbabyy chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
This chapter was amazing! I'm sorry I don't review, which is why I started now because I absolutely adore you're writing and you're story. You have a faithful reader here, so you will be recieving more reviews from now on. This has to be my favorite story on here! It's amazing. Please update soon, it was so sweet. :)
xlawa chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Oh my god, this is so amazing D:

I'm completely and utterly jealous of your talent, ugh.

I loved the flashbacks and the emotion in this chapter, it's probably my favorite one. And the ending: I loved the whole setting of being outside in the storm by the sea. Lovely, gosh.

UGH. You've got to stop making me all swirly inside. xDD
whyistherumgone chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Aww, this is such a great chapter! I think it's my favorite so far! It's so cute! You're an amazing writer! I like how you have the little flashbacks :)
Bloody pumpkinhead chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I squealed in delight when I saw you'd updated this and mum asked am I ok XD

Your Todd and Lovett are so IC. How'd ya do that? Lovely chapter. 'Tis nice to see things from Sweeney's POV
andaere chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Ha, this is great. I can just imagine the smug look on Sweeney's face as he's taunting Mrs. Lovett and all. And the idea of him eating ice right in front of her, or whatever... brilliant. )

I also love all the little tibits you put in about Sweeney's time in Australia. It makes sense that he'd be more used to the heat than Mrs. Lovett. Some authors seem to entirely forget about the whole FIFTEEN YEARS Mr. Todd spent in Australia... -takes a deep breath- Okay, I won't rant, I promise...

ANYWAY, this is very well-written, as always. I just love reading the stuff you write. You have a very unique style and I can easily imagine you as a published author! Seriously. )

You could definitely get away with a T rating for this. Or maybe a T. xD

GREAT JOB!
andaere chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Aww...

This is just...

I'm at a loss for words. There's no word in the English language (not that I know of, at least) to describe how amazing your writing is.

This has got to be my favorite chapter so far.

I love the color green, I love sleepy!Sweeney, I love the cute little flashbacks you put in and I love the length of the chapter. Plus, it's all so in character it just makes me want to SQUEAL with delight. )

In fact, by the end, it was so cute I had tears in my eyes... (Sure, I am PMSing, I admit, but still... xD)

Anyway, I don't really know what to say, so I hope this will do: this story would most certainly be on my favorite favorite stories list, and you'd most definitely be on my favorite favorite authors list, if such a thing existed.

... )

Thanks for making me feel all happy and calm!