Reviews for When You Say You Love Me
cathyscloud9 chapter 15 . 1/24
yay cute story!Thanks for writing it!
RunningWords chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I like it so far. But timw for bed. :( I will be back
MinakoTrickster chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Hey there, ShIno is a favorite pairing of mine. I have always found them to have complimentry personalities. She works at a flower shop, he works with bugs. She can be loud, he quiet, but they both care for their friends and family deeply and I've always felt that they could mix well together.

I think you caught both characters well, yes, Ino can be vain and she admits it. Yet, she is caring and determined, serious when it matters and knows when to cut loose. I think you channelled her character very well in this, along with Shino. He is a quiet man, yet strong and capable and I'm sure we all can agree he needs someone like Ino in his life. Haha, maybe not everyone agrees, but it's an opinion.

I would love to see this couple in other fics of yours, especially the ones following the series of Hinata/Sasuke, this and whatever else you have in the works. In regards to the OC, I did like her character, well, the beginning of her character. I am eager to see hwer grow out of the shell from the abuse she had suffered and it'll be interesting to see how you go about that.

Loved the loophole of the promise. The Aburame clan do seem like major traditionalist and hold their Kikai in high regard. A few people have used them in settling marriage between the Aburame clan or having them choose their weilder's mates, as you have shown and I rather like it since it fits with the clan. Or so I think.

Now, I wonder what Kiba might do when he realizes that Shino didn't let Ino slip through his fingers? Perhaps a lan like Kiba's, who hold females in high regard, would do little Michiko well, no?

Thank you for this and I would love to read more of this verse you have, especially any more ShIno you might think of.

Wonderful story, well written and entirely a treat for readers. Keep on the awesome writing!
DapperCrapper chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Awesome! I was looking for this for a while!
WTF chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Your first and second chapters are empty! Whatta hell man! Fix it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
ol'[;l'
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You do realize the first two chappies of this story are gone, right?
leiaah chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
chapter 1 & 2 are empty! :(
Alligator chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
only three chapys left to read (
Alligator chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I'm still reading!

Onward!

hah
Aligator chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
*knows Alligator is spelled with two L's*

At any rate.

I just finished reading the forth chapter.

I haven't been 'reviewing' but I have been reading.

So I'm typing this now, to tell you I'm hooked.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
I love it!

so sweet, Ino and Shino are cute together.

xoxo
LittleKnitt chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
i was hoping it was a continuation of hinata x sasuke / o wells
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
This is one of my most ever Favorite stories! If ever possible continue or sequel this awesome ShiIno story. :)
Gen chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
This story was so well written I wish it was longer. It would be awesome to see Michiko's character be developped and getting to know her story.