Reviews for Music
XxDesecrateThroughReverancexX chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Dry bone valley and colony of birchmen by mastodon. All about the hunt; the former from the point of view of the hunted, the latter from the point of view of the hunter. Also, the baying of the hounds by opeth. This ones about how fucked up the world is, and the narrator decides to just give up and accept all flaws. Its also about immortality. Kind of Rosalie POV with lines like "so you take comfort in him" ('him' being the vampire's creator) and "you would inflict no harm to others" (describing how Carlisle teaches all of the younger Cullens to not kill humans). I think they'd be great additions.
Vicki-Cullenx3 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
oh and Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch again

Vicki-Cullenx3 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010

these songs are great

You know really good music.

I also like You Get Me by Michelle Branch and Time Is Running Out by Muse :D
ramaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ahem. My suggestion:

"One way or another" - Blondie. I could totally see Vicky rocking out to this song whilst cackling evilly.

Love this idea by the way- and some of them fit so well it scares me!
666Rubylocks666 chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Ghost of Me-Daughtry This song fits because in New Moon Bella sees Edward. It's Alt. Rock. BTW I had no Idea if you were doing the entire twilight saga or not, if you would like more songs for the rest of the saga PM me! LOVE UR LITERATURE haha I know I'm a nerd :P
prettyflour chapter 5 . 7/3/2009

any Radiohead will do. Radiohead rocks!
liv4lyf chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
hi! I'm not sure, but I was just listening to it, um, Addicted- Saving Abel.

It sorta reminds me of twilight where e is telling b that she's like a drug to him...i dunno.

hope it's helpful!...

livi :)
soraloveskairi159 chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
Oh, shiz. I knew every song. EVERY song. 0.o Try Breath by Breaking Benjamin. It was the first song I heard after reading Twilight and its very Edward to Bella. Your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus, Shorty Like Mine (The Cullen guys to the Cullen girls. First Rosalie, then Alice, then Bella. Sorry, no parental mentioning), Bleeding Love (Their friggin ANTHEM!) and lots of others I can't think of :P
axsce chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I think you should add "Holding On" by Scary Kids Scaring Kids. It's basically in Jacob's POV, if it qualifies. XD
ToraOkami101 chapter 17 . 1/6/2009
I see what you mean aboutNew Moon and the last song...i hear it too at

M whacha say,

M that you only meant well?

well of course you did

M whacha say,

M that its all for the best?

Because it is

M whacha say?

M that it's just what we need

you decided this

whacha say?

M what did she say?

maybe that's where...
to lazy to log in chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
Lenka-The Show-Beginning of Twilight when she's confused. [Bella]

Almost Lover-A Fine Frenzy-New Moon-Bella

3 Doors Down-Let Me Go-Twilight-Edward-When she is in love with him, without knowing about him being a vampy.
ying131 chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
This was a great idea!

I'm going to suggest

Hero/Heroine- Boys like Girls

EPOV just expresses the euphoria of love in all his disbeleif

Near To You - A Fine Frenzy

i thought was absoultly perfect for New Moon ( and it even crossed my mind that perhaps new moon influenced it...maybe not, but oh well)

Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional

Epov seems to exactly reflect edwards feelings (and changing pov) in Eclispe.

And although it has no words so its not a suggestion for this compliation the orchestral piece "Dance of the Knights' (which was originally for Romeo and Juliet i think) always makes me think of Twilight... its just so passionate!

Hope it continues!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh, I have a lot of suggestions. :D

Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes (New Moon, Edward)

Lifehouse - Broken (New Moon, Bella)

Yellowcard - Only One (New Moon, Edward and Bella)

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Twilight, Edward)

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel (Edward)

Coldplay - The Hardest Part (New Moon, Bella)

Dashboard Confessional - Stolen (Edward)

I could go on, but I won't. Sorry for the list, I'm just very opinionated when it comes to music. I always have to have my say. Probably not a very useful quality.
AlannaCullen24 chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
I love most of these songs here. I just thaught Id tell you about a couple of songs that I really like:

Love like winter by AFI

Kryptonite by 3 doors down

When Im gone by 3 doors down

Broken by Seether fest. Amy Lee

Standing Still by Jewel

Those songs make me think of Twilight. You sould check them out they're really good. Oh and here are some other songs that really dont have ANYTHING to do with Twilight but I still love them and I tell everyone I know about them so here you go:

Trouble by P!nk

Fences by Paramore

Love story by Taylor Swift

Bad reputation

Broken by Lifehouse

Nine in the afternoon by Panic! At the disco

Alright you know what there are a lot of songs that I think you should check out so if you go to I have an account there and you can listen to them all on my playlists if you want to. My user name is "cullengirl".

Holly chapter 17 . 11/14/2008
ohh! i went through an obsession with this song a few years ago. of course! its so obvious when i read the lyrics again now. its completely new moon! i love it, perfect!

good one :)

hmm, i might go read new moon now. ;_;
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »