Reviews for Their Story
d4dethklok chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
metalocalypse is awesome. dethklok rules. i review to show you this, and not because you asked me to at the bottom of the page.

...DETHKLOK RULES
Dragon C. Chan chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
Daw!
booberry chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
I really enjoy all your stories! It's a tragedy that there aren't more great Metalocalypse stories out there. This one was particularly adorable, I must say.

Your dialog is just perfect, I can totally hear all their voices as I read it.

Keep it up!
MissGlycerine chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Woo. I said I'd leave a review, and so I keep my word. As expected, I loved this story. I hate to use the word, but it was so cute!
purpleleemer chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
Hey, now, none of that! *grin* The ending was totally metal!

Love this story! I hope you write some more Dethklok fan fictions soon. :)
purpleleemer chapter 9 . 4/17/2008
THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME. BEST CHAPTER YET!
purpleleemer chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
Gawd I love this!

I can't even think of anything to say..I just love it!
purpleleemer chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
hm...so, seriously...was that Selatcia?
purpleleemer chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
...Even though you don't like Other Characters...I hope you still like my story...O.o

Love the story, as I say every time, and I can actually imagine the thing with the old woman actually happening.

Also, is that old man with long white hair Mr. Selatcia from the Tribunal?
purpleleemer chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
I didn't think it was boring at all. :D I think I caught the foreshadowing slightly...that they're going to England, for one, and that Gustaf and Olof will probably be bandmates with Skwisgaar...and Toki will probably get some lessons eventually...how else is he going to become the second fastest guitarist in the world?
purpleleemer chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Pfft...I totally like Metalocalypse a lot more than the care friggin' bears.

*smirk*
purpleleemer chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I love how you write...It makes me feel like I'm reading a book..an official book that is.
purpleleemer chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
WOW, I really love this story so far! :D

I like how you depict both Skwisgaar and Toki...I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they actually were when they were small. :D

(Are they 8 years appart in your story? I think that's the age difference I did in Guitaristklok, so I was wondering...)

Love the story so far!
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aw! Poor Toki! I feel so bad for him...

Totally awesome how the two meet.
Darth Pooky chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
Aw, that was a touching story. I really enjoyed reading that. ) Pickles' "You wanna get drunk?" line cracked me up. I love your writing style; it's smooth and has just the right amount of details. Awesome job!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »