Reviews for Remus Severus Snape
Vukk chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
When Harry's parents abandon him for dead when his twin is the GWL...

Umm...unless I am mistaken, if they were twins they would have had the same parents as its impossible for twins to have different parents. Noticed the error just now.

Otherwise, are you going to speed the story up a little bit to when they are at least 10-11 yr olds or is it going to be only when younger for a while now?
Warrior God chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
great chapter i look forward to read more soon. please update
angelkitty77 chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
how cute that was so sweet.
Wildbookaddict chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
So sweet giving remy a little girlfreind, but draco and remy and kitty name is something going on there besides brotherly relationship.

Anyway love the chapter, totally hate the potters, so bad giving thenm those horrid jobs, but lily's job could have been so worst

One question can remy talk to snakes " I wonder"
slashslut chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
ha! i said i hoped there would be fluffy animals and luna in this chapter and presto! it's like magic;) im hoping that harry and draco will be together when they're older though. what can i say, im a die hard harry/draco fan:)

here's hoping for another quick update; read ya later!
Seeker of Solitude chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
This is a very cute story. I cannot wait to read more of it.
slashslut chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
all together now: aw! im looking forward to reading more about harry and draco's play dates:) i think hide-and-seek and fluffy pets are in order!
Wildbookaddict chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Once again another great chapter 'his interest inpotions already classic. can hardly wait for the next chapter

PS. Love the fuss
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
SeulWolfe chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
very happy babies...

Chloe is not gonna have it easy.. at all!
Cari Marie chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Squee! I love your story! It is so cute! I absolutely adore it! A plot similar to this has been many times and yours is different and so refreshing! Update Soon!

Cari
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
cool
slashslut chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
aw, little harry, draco and neville are too cute! maybe they could meet little lunca, too? she's a recent fave character:) looking forward to finding out how the potters fair (poorly i hope). read ya later!
slashslut chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
wow, i cant believe all the drama and this is only the 4th chapter! no doubt the rest of the fic will be as equally exciting. def looking forward to the potters getting smacked down (with authoritay!) *heh*
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writign this story and update soo.
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »