Reviews for Remus Severus Snape
Ozzanew chapter 6 . 5/18
Poor Remy having all his previous Christmas and Brithday gifts being gavin to Chloe at less that is what I'm assuming after reading this chapter.I loved theway that they had Christmas for Remy. And it short of saprize'sme but I can actually kinda picture Severus helping make a snowman with Draco, Neville, and Remy and I find it adorable I like this Severus more then in the Harry Potter series for he is nice and is actually very happy and it just happen to be with one of my abalutle favorite character which is Remus. There is one thing that I'm confused about how is that Remy snd Chole have different dad when they are twins?
Ozzanew chapter 5 . 5/18
Draco and Harry friends! Who would have thought it? Well you obviously. Draco friends with Neville is just as unthinkable if not more? But I like it I llike having the idea off Draco and his parents being on the right side and not the dark side. I wunder what kind of books Severus got wile at the book store as well as what kind of toys Remus and Severus got Remy. I have a exstream dis liking for Lilly and Jame living off their daughter like that I wounder if they even love her or just love the attention they get and the money. I hope that she get someone who shows who will show her what love really is for don't think that that Lilly and James care those git's (I was going to say pig's but I like pig's and I don't like James and Lilly. Whic would to me calling the pig's would be rude to the piggy's) How can William and Katherine son trun out like that?
Ozzanew chapter 4 . 5/18
I'm glad that Sirius and Remus are renewing their friendship
that sadly need because Sirius could not underst and Remus and Severus marriage. But now that he see how much Severus has change in the best way and James and Lilly in the worse way posable has changed that. I happy for what he did for Remus and Severus I have no doubt that he'll be the best uncle in the world for Harry. There is one thing that is worrying me thoughwhich is Chole she is only a baby like Harry or should I say Remy what going to happen to her it seem like she is getting punish for her parents doing at less that how it feels to me. Maybe I just over thinking it or under thinking it whatever it is I hope everything truns out OK in the end for everyone.
Ozzanew chapter 3 . 5/17
Wow now there's a twist I feel so sorry for Sirius how could Lilly and James do that to him. I very proud of him I know letting Remus and Severus keep his son had to be hard but he cares more for his son happiness then being his dad so took the title of uncle snd Godfather which is a GREAT title to have and one rightfully gavin I said it once and I say it again I really like William and Katharine it no question that they consider Sirius their son. I'm happy that somone will be with Remus now when the moon is full hopefully it can stay that way now that Sirius knows that James and Lilly aren't the people he thought they were.
Ozzanew chapter 2 . 5/17
Remy is very cute I LOVED how he name his Wolf that he got from Remus after (without knowing) Remus nickname. I too am a little scaredof the goblins at the Wizard bano they were quite none friendly looking. James and Lilly are losser's they will see that same day I just hope itwill not effect Chloe life to much hopefully she see that her parents are worng when she gets older and hopefully she be friends with Harry. It a same that Sirius either the doesn't care about Harry (Remy) are it may be that he doesn't know that Harry (Remy) is a live and will (well now he is) whispered us just as sad if not sader. I'mean glad that Severusname is clear and he is now free to walk around the wizeneding world with out have looks of heat and or fear thrust along him. I'm also happy that Remy got his stuff wolf back and that he is getting the attention he need and deserves. Remus and Severus are right to spoil him rotten after how he been treated by his mother and father. I like Katherine and Will and of course Remy Severusand Remus.
Ozanew chapter 1 . 5/17
I haven't read the chapter that was deleted and I'm sorry it happed I can tell you did a lot of work for this chapter and I can only imagine how much work you did for the one that was some how. The same kind of thing happen to me so I know it is annoying and that that is us dune here is my review for this chapter.
So for it very interesting. I haven't really been a Severus and Remus fan (I'm more of a Hermione and Remus , or Tonks and Remus, or Sirius and Remus) but I'm thinking about gaving this one a try to see if I like it an so far I do so on to the next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 9 . 4/4
I'd like to know how twins can have different fathers.
Foal?
Oh oh oh dear this is scary
Omg super exciting I loveeeeeee it!
I just don't like how stereotypes are in this story so much, like all Sytherins are bad, girls are weak, etc.
Come hell or high water
vvvggggggvgvvvv chapter 129 . 11/30/2015
I never thought Dumbledore would sink that low:(. The story line is great!
evening chapter 129 . 11/30/2015
This is great but there are a few spelling and grammatical errors.
arch chapter 97 . 11/27/2015