Reviews for Remus Severus Snape
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 2 . 1/20
I'm going to be insulting the Potters every time they're in the chapters xD How you can give birth to a child and do that to them I'll never know. Loving it so far! especially the RL/SS pairing :)
RoxPol chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
OMG...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Would have read this if you didn't change the protagonists name. Really? It's a good way to throw off lots of readers in the first chapter.
Jissy2013 chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
lol love it
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
Wow I like this version way better:)
Jissy2013 chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Omg so cute and adorable love it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Love it
mckertis chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Ugh. Does everyone sleep with everyone else in your fic ? It;s like USA instead of UK ! I'm afraid poor Harry is gonna get buggered in the ass by his "parents".
Guest chapter 63 . 8/27/2016
I know this was written ages ago but I really have to ask why you keep referring to them as twins when they have different fathers. Other than that glaring problem it's a good story.
Ozzanew chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
I hate doing reviews I'm alfull spelling is a nightmare for me even small shudder be easy word's are hard for not to manchen the fact that I pushed the post review before I even dune (which is what I did) which means I have to pick up were I left off which is not fun and is probably earatating for you. At any rate I know it is for me so I'm throw I'm sorry if it seems rude but I just don't like have the fun of reading this story to leave a review that takes me (and I'm NOT KIDDING here) as long to tipe as to read the chapter plus sometimes I forget to tipe I my name. I'll level a review st the end to tell you as bast as I can what I think of it okay. This is a good chapter.
Ozzanew chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Oh I know the feeling of having to wake-up at a ridiculous hour. I have to start work this Saturday and I need to be there a 6:00 am not only is it a Saturday. But it summer time too and I gave to thus every summer Tuesday-Saturday which stinks. Balise, Neville, Luna, Susan, Hannah, and Draco were nice not to tell on Hagrid for hatched dragon eggit a shame they got detension because of it. Which is all thinks to Chloe. I'm just happy that she also got detension and rightfully so how dumb can she be to tell a lie about Remy to McGonagall. The fact that Chloe us mad a Remy because McGonagall didn't believe her when she said Remy was at the Hut too and blame him for her getting detension is loughabull
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
Cool prank from the twins Draco, Remy, and Peeves. I am however saprize that Peeves had agreed just do it on the Slytherine's I thought any one was fairgame to him especially the students. Although because it came from the twins which he seemes to be on good truems it probably should not be much of a saprize . They seem to be the tip that will let him help out with their pranks if they need it and I for one think he loves that. Nice little trick Chloe and he little gang on Remy and his so sad it didn't work through... just kidding it was abalutley patativly funny that Remy and the gang ecape fom getting detension. I'm glad that Remy deside not include Hermione and Neville for I believe they would have gotten caught. Because lije yoy said there woud bee too many people for th coak.
Ozzanew chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
Waiting two day's before Christmas to go Christmas shopping ? Boy's, boys, boy's that my dear yung ones isn't ver wise. I don't know if Draco and Remy were loughing at Chloe or her parents misfortune eather why it was a bit rude. But then again Lilly and James got what they deserve. My favoritething about the boy shopping trip was hearing that James escape didn't the bathroom attendant that was hilarious. I don't feel sorry for eather James or Lilly it's there foult. Chloe doesn't need to have the best of everything but that was how they treated her sance the day she was born. All she needed was to kniw that no matter what she was always loved and a few hart felt gifts a long with one or two fun gifts. But they spoiled her rotten from day one so they did this to themselves. The ball sounded lovely and it appears that everyone had a good time So their mite be something going on between Basile and Hermione?
Yea I like that. Their is deffently something going on with Neville and Luna I like that very much.I LOVED how Remy gad his Christmas with us dad's and uncle Remy know the true meaning of Christmas I like (although you don't say it it is clearly seen) that Remy favorite gifts us his dad's and he us there's. Sirius is such a kid. Very cute and funny chapter
Ozzanew chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Remy was kinda being a bit of a gite in this chapter tords Chloe I'm not really talking about him confronting that she was NOT at the party nor was she invited but the fact that he rub it in her face as he pass her to get a place to sit was rude as well as him poking fun at the fact that she have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas break that is uncalled for. The frist hafe he was as like him nice and kind. I'm gald that he had some friends at the party I especially like the fact that Hermione was invited too.I'm ver saprize that Molly and Arthur are agreening to let Fred and George go and stay with the Malfoy for nice of the Lovegood's to have Hermione spend Christmas break with them I'm gad that she and Luna are good friends I think they are good for each other Luna can teach Hermione to be a little more silly and odd as to were Hermione can help Luna be some kind of normal.
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »