Reviews for Remus Severus Snape
rowenasheir chapter 129 . 11/15/2015
An epilogue woth AD exposed with all his dirty laundry would be a great outtake!
Syret chapter 129 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story!
gleefan2009 chapter 129 . 9/3/2015
love it please write more
SiriuslyVeelaPanda chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
AAAAAAAAHHH! Slowly waiting for draco/harry
SiriuslyVeelaPanda chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
You have my interest.
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Hmm, I generally don't like the whole same-name thing because it makes things confusing in books and stories - I'm also not a fan of name changes but those are little nitpick things and I'm interested to see where this goes. :) The different between Remus Severus Snape and, say, Harry Remus Snape is not really that important after all!
KaylahDemi chapter 29 . 5/7/2015
So far I enjoy this story. The only part I can say I dislike is that Remy is sometimes called Harry in the narraration. This doesn't make sense to me because they've insisted his name isn't Harry multiple times in the story, and he wasn't raised as Harry Potter. Change that and this story would be even better :) good work, keep going!
VeronicaD13 chapter 91 . 4/20/2015
Whoa dude! Here I was thinking I'd found a new favorite story when I'm blindsided by something that I can't unread while I'm busy hoping someone will come to the rescue in time. I was going to wait to review but you've gotta warn people if you're putting an actual rape scene in a story b/c not everyone wants to read it. I've got to take a break now. I just don't know if I can continue reading...
WritersBlock1357 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Hey I have a few questions about the story, are harry and Chloe twins? If so that would make both children sirius'. So why do the potter's like Chloe more than harry if both have the same dad? But great story loving it so far!
Loveless150050 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
I really do love this, it's so simple but I can't stop reading it!
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Wow! Love the twists
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 129 . 12/5/2014
LOVED IT
Calmzone1 chapter 129 . 10/29/2014
good story! Lots of little typos throughout it distract your reading as you try to determine what you were really meaning, but the base story is good. :) I enjoyed reading it.
marthapreston4 chapter 67 . 10/18/2014
i know where yur going w/ this but your adding to the stereotype that all gay parents have gay kids which is not true
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
i am glad the twins are the same i iked them
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »