Reviews for Remus Severus Snape
Ozzanew chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
Dsme Lilly and James had made there doughter in to a hypocrite. Not to manchen that they mad Jame parents, Remus, Sirius, Severus, and of course dear Remy the bad guys. I wish that James HADE to be the Bathroom attendant it a big same that he got lucky. If anyone should be in Slytherine it's Chloe I sadly have no doubt that she'll do anything to get what she whats and that us going to HURT her I the end nice going Lilly snd James you are (I the end) hurting your doughter. I like Remy Brithday much more and Remy being more happy about seeing his friends and his uncle Sirius instead of gifts. I love going to the zoo and seeing animals. It was nice of Remy (or one or both of his daddy's) to buy his friends a
Ozzanew chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
I believe that Remy will indeed will be a little potions wiz before he even gets to Hogwart all thinks to Severus. I also believe that he'll be grateful at DADA because of Remus. I like the gifts that Neville, Remy, and Draco got for Luna all three gifts are perfect for Luna. I heat James and Lilly for making Remy happy day with is two best friends and his uncle and made it to a sad one. I heat that poor Remy had to find out the truth the way he did it should have not have happened like that. But Remy now knows the hole truth and now he is closer with his daddy's and uncle. It a shame about William and Katherine at less they git to be a part of Remy new life for a while. HA HA HA HA HA LOL James is now going to be a bathroom attendant har har har I wounder what kinda job Lilly will get.
kitty chapter 51 . 5/19/2016
Don't know if you want to go back and change it but you said Remy was an Irish setter and he told Sirius that at a young age. Actually he told him he was going to be a white dog. Irish setters are not white.
Ozzanew chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
Ha Lily did have to get a job and so did Jame and better yet both jobs are I bet very low on the list of jobs that they think that they deserve hake it probably was not even on the list for both of them were so low. I'm glad other the the insadent with James (that over grorn jerk) at any rate I'm glad that Lucius was there (boy I never thought I would say that) I too get easily destrecked (sorry if it seller worng I HEAT spelling HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT) by kitten like Remy and Draco do. It was sad to know after that one visit with James poor Remus had that scary/sad dream I gald that a bottle of worm milk and a night of being in his daddy's bed sleeping between the stopped it. I LOVED the Brithday Party and that it was for both Neville and Remy made it better I like the name that Remy gaved his kitten and I happen to think that Remy is a GREAT name for a kitten so Draco did good.
Ozzanew chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Poor Remy having all his previous Christmas and Brithday gifts being gavin to Chloe at less that is what I'm assuming after reading this chapter.I loved theway that they had Christmas for Remy. And it short of saprize'sme but I can actually kinda picture Severus helping make a snowman with Draco, Neville, and Remy and I find it adorable I like this Severus more then in the Harry Potter series for he is nice and is actually very happy and it just happen to be with one of my abalutle favorite character which is Remus. There is one thing that I'm confused about how is that Remy snd Chole have different dad when they are twins?
Ozzanew chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Draco and Harry friends! Who would have thought it? Well you obviously. Draco friends with Neville is just as unthinkable if not more? But I like it I llike having the idea off Draco and his parents being on the right side and not the dark side. I wunder what kind of books Severus got wile at the book store as well as what kind of toys Remus and Severus got Remy. I have a exstream dis liking for Lilly and Jame living off their daughter like that I wounder if they even love her or just love the attention they get and the money. I hope that she get someone who shows who will show her what love really is for don't think that that Lilly and James care those git's (I was going to say pig's but I like pig's and I don't like James and Lilly. Whic would to me calling the pig's would be rude to the piggy's) How can William and Katherine son trun out like that?
Ozzanew chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
I'm glad that Sirius and Remus are renewing their friendship
that sadly need because Sirius could not underst and Remus and Severus marriage. But now that he see how much Severus has change in the best way and James and Lilly in the worse way posable has changed that. I happy for what he did for Remus and Severus I have no doubt that he'll be the best uncle in the world for Harry. There is one thing that is worrying me thoughwhich is Chole she is only a baby like Harry or should I say Remy what going to happen to her it seem like she is getting punish for her parents doing at less that how it feels to me. Maybe I just over thinking it or under thinking it whatever it is I hope everything truns out OK in the end for everyone.
Ozzanew chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Wow now there's a twist I feel so sorry for Sirius how could Lilly and James do that to him. I very proud of him I know letting Remus and Severus keep his son had to be hard but he cares more for his son happiness then being his dad so took the title of uncle snd Godfather which is a GREAT title to have and one rightfully gavin I said it once and I say it again I really like William and Katharine it no question that they consider Sirius their son. I'm happy that somone will be with Remus now when the moon is full hopefully it can stay that way now that Sirius knows that James and Lilly aren't the people he thought they were.
Ozzanew chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Remy is very cute I LOVED how he name his Wolf that he got from Remus after (without knowing) Remus nickname. I too am a little scaredof the goblins at the Wizard bano they were quite none friendly looking. James and Lilly are losser's they will see that same day I just hope itwill not effect Chloe life to much hopefully she see that her parents are worng when she gets older and hopefully she be friends with Harry. It a same that Sirius either the doesn't care about Harry (Remy) are it may be that he doesn't know that Harry (Remy) is a live and will (well now he is) whispered us just as sad if not sader. I'mean glad that Severusname is clear and he is now free to walk around the wizeneding world with out have looks of heat and or fear thrust along him. I'm also happy that Remy got his stuff wolf back and that he is getting the attention he need and deserves. Remus and Severus are right to spoil him rotten after how he been treated by his mother and father. I like Katherine and Will and of course Remy Severusand Remus.
Ozanew chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I haven't read the chapter that was deleted and I'm sorry it happed I can tell you did a lot of work for this chapter and I can only imagine how much work you did for the one that was some how. The same kind of thing happen to me so I know it is annoying and that that is us dune here is my review for this chapter.
So for it very interesting. I haven't really been a Severus and Remus fan (I'm more of a Hermione and Remus , or Tonks and Remus, or Sirius and Remus) but I'm thinking about gaving this one a try to see if I like it an so far I do so on to the next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
I'd like to know how twins can have different fathers.
Guest chapter 94 . 1/19/2016
Foal?
Guest chapter 85 . 1/19/2016
Oh oh oh dear this is scary
Guest chapter 72 . 1/19/2016
Omg super exciting I loveeeeeee it!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/18/2016
I just don't like how stereotypes are in this story so much, like all Sytherins are bad, girls are weak, etc.
1,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »