Reviews for Remus Severus Snape
Ozzanew chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Wow now there's a twist I feel so sorry for Sirius how could Lilly and James do that to him. I very proud of him I know letting Remus and Severus keep his son had to be hard but he cares more for his son happiness then being his dad so took the title of uncle snd Godfather which is a GREAT title to have and one rightfully gavin I said it once and I say it again I really like William and Katharine it no question that they consider Sirius their son. I'm happy that somone will be with Remus now when the moon is full hopefully it can stay that way now that Sirius knows that James and Lilly aren't the people he thought they were.
Ozzanew chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Remy is very cute I LOVED how he name his Wolf that he got from Remus after (without knowing) Remus nickname. I too am a little scaredof the goblins at the Wizard bano they were quite none friendly looking. James and Lilly are losser's they will see that same day I just hope itwill not effect Chloe life to much hopefully she see that her parents are worng when she gets older and hopefully she be friends with Harry. It a same that Sirius either the doesn't care about Harry (Remy) are it may be that he doesn't know that Harry (Remy) is a live and will (well now he is) whispered us just as sad if not sader. I'mean glad that Severusname is clear and he is now free to walk around the wizeneding world with out have looks of heat and or fear thrust along him. I'm also happy that Remy got his stuff wolf back and that he is getting the attention he need and deserves. Remus and Severus are right to spoil him rotten after how he been treated by his mother and father. I like Katherine and Will and of course Remy Severusand Remus.
Ozanew chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I haven't read the chapter that was deleted and I'm sorry it happed I can tell you did a lot of work for this chapter and I can only imagine how much work you did for the one that was some how. The same kind of thing happen to me so I know it is annoying and that that is us dune here is my review for this chapter.
So for it very interesting. I haven't really been a Severus and Remus fan (I'm more of a Hermione and Remus , or Tonks and Remus, or Sirius and Remus) but I'm thinking about gaving this one a try to see if I like it an so far I do so on to the next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
I'd like to know how twins can have different fathers.
Guest chapter 94 . 1/19/2016
Foal?
Guest chapter 85 . 1/19/2016
Oh oh oh dear this is scary
Guest chapter 72 . 1/19/2016
Omg super exciting I loveeeeeee it!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/18/2016
I just don't like how stereotypes are in this story so much, like all Sytherins are bad, girls are weak, etc.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/17/2016
Come hell or high water
vvvggggggvgvvvv chapter 129 . 11/30/2015
I never thought Dumbledore would sink that low:(. The story line is great!
evening chapter 129 . 11/30/2015
This is great but there are a few spelling and grammatical errors.
arch chapter 97 . 11/27/2015
Tooty not tipsy
arch chapter 60 . 11/26/2015
NOT HEDWIG IT IS ARCHIMEDES! HEDWIG IS FROM JK ROWLINGS VERSION!
rowenasheir chapter 129 . 11/15/2015
An epilogue woth AD exposed with all his dirty laundry would be a great outtake!
Syret chapter 129 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story!
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »