Reviews for Chuck vs Auld Lang Syne
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 6/14
So many twists,turns and layers. This was such a good chapter to read.
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 6/14
You had me totally fooled last chapter. Cool. I'm feeling bad for both Chuck and Sarah but I'm digging the Liniman plot.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 6/14
I love the deal Chuck made with himself. What a wonderful plot device and so Chuck ;) I suspect it won't just be Chuck getting hurt though. What is it about miscommunication that makes such great stories?
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 6/14
I really liked how you mixed Casey's infiltration with the scene in the SUV. Great dialogue too.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 6/14
This chapter was so much fun. And good dialogue too.
baldcoder chapter 9 . 5/19
Good story. Well done.
thisisgreat chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Hey! This was amazing! I loved the way you wrote this; I could imagine all of this happening with the actors in mind. You developed the characters so well, and I don't think I have ever read such good action in any other Chuck fanfiction! Congratulations on a job well done! It was amazing; please keep writing! :)
s-david-m chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Excellent fic. Chuck went full circle from intrusting spy back to Sarah, and Sarah went full circle from woman back to spy. They're following the same steps, but they're never quite in sync.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
This was an absolutely fantastic story and I am so so so glad that I found it! You're a great writer, and the attention to details and the way you weaved the plot-masterful! Every character was perfectly constructed. The dialogue was so them. You captured Chuck, Casey, and Sarah. And even Devon Ellie Morgan Anna. A lot of stories make Ellie exuberant to the point of silliness, but she wasn't in this...So wonderful. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Great early season story. Just the right amount of comedy, charah, action and villain for the week.
astridv chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Great read, I really enjoyed it!
Tynianrex chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Great story great vintage Charah. Good work!
TheWriterPersonWhoWritesStuff chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
just read all of this story and am reviewing for the whole thing. awesome! :D just awesome! i enjoyed ur writing style and hope u continue writing stuff :D
jayley chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
u officially have me longing for christmas! it was nice to see them having fun. i loved all the traditions u gave them, and really without them it's just not christmas, so poor casey. i know this past year for me there was a huge blizzard christmas eve so we did zero traditions and it didn't feel like christmas at all! now i want christmas to come so i can buy everyone pajamas:) anyway, hope sarah mans up soon about chuck
Eternal Density chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
yep, enjoyed the story. on to the next...