Reviews for La Petite Mort
Cookiefan57 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That's quite sad but well written. The story had a nice flow and ended at a good point. Reechan37
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
... this is really sad. Heart-wrenching maybe, but it feels bitter and lost. I still love it. I love the way you spun the tale, from the very beginning of Trowa's voyeurism till the very end where Trowa is reminiscing about the note from long ago. Nice work!
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
NO! you cant leave it like that! where is the happy ending! please!

see you
TranquilKale chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was beautiful!
sylenctone chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was so beautiful and so sad. Thank you for writing it. -jess
Dentelle-noir chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I... I don't really know what to say, except that I'm upset, and touched, and still upset. I know that you couldn't have ended it any different, but I FEEL Trowa's pain, Trowa's inability.

"Ten years later, I was at my third showing. My exhibition. Le Petite Mort had risen my staus and made my name known. Known enough that I had an agent in charge of selling my work, and he called me over to speak to a potential buyer. He looked different... eyes harder, hair darker and he'd aged as I had- hard but on our own terms- and I couldn't help but smile softly... "How do you like your portaits?"

My agent gasped, and Quatre's bodyguards began to look uncomfortable.

"I'd like to buy one... My walls feel bare."

"They always were" I replied easily, falling into a famillier rhythm.

"Would you like to see?" Quatre asked.

And I smiled softly, nodding once. I didn't know where it would go, and I didn't know if it would even work. But Perhaps? Perhaps I had done my penance.

THANK YOU, I'm done now. If I didn't prefer different endings, I wouldn't write fanfic, now would I?
Nikkler chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
WA how sad. Poor Quatre and Trowa. Is this a one shot? I hope not. Up date soon. Huggles

GladAngel24 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was very beautiful and sad. I like their relationship a lot and how they could have been closer but couldn't because on both of their parts and I know I'm rambling, but it was very good :) I always enjoy reading your stories because of the way you write. Keep up the amazing work!
ckhushrenada chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
this is both sad and nice and sad but i love it and i would love another chapter where they could be together... :(
Maskelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
So beatifull! I have to make a lot of homework and this is just the thing to cheer me up! Loved it and thank your for writing it!
Wolfje chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That is so sad... And so beautiful! Especially the ending was very nice. I love it!

X from wolfje