Reviews for Twolight
I would like the story if you didn't model Verity exactly like Bella... They're the same? No individuality? Anthony and Edward will probably be the same too.. I want to read more but...?
Crazy Soda Girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Awesome story

yeah thats all
LaughsWithTears chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
whats the new name?
Chlollie4eva chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
i like this story but you need more about bella and edward and their points of view :) update soon :)
Geheylan chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
You have a very good story here, one that I really enjoyed reading. Although I noticed several grammer mistakes, it wasn't enough to stop me from enjoying the story. I must say that you painted yourself into a bit of a perdicament since there's a distance of about 30 miles seperating Anthony from Verity (I checked Google Earth and it said 3,289 miles shortest route by highway, if you're referring to Portland Maine). Edward may be a fast vampire and since Anthony shares his other abilities, I figure they would share the speed as well. The only thing that I could think of is the ability of teleportation for him to get there in time but you would need to have a pre-existing character there who had that ability otherwise you would be using deus ex machina, which isn't a very popular writing device these days. The other thing that you could do is have her unconcious longer then she thought she was (an extra day would give Anthony the time to get there). You seem to be having James playing games with the Cullens so that may work to your advantage actually (give Anthony enough time to be close enough to see her final breath but not close enough to stop her from being killed). The only thing with that is you would have to have Emmette and Alice occupied and unable to go to her rescue themselves and you already set up the perfect mechanism for that, the Volturi or Victoria. If you use Victoria, you can have her lay down a false trail for Emmette and Alice to follow, only to realise too late they were led astray. That is where you could have Alice tell Anthony where he needs to go. Of course, all of that is entirely up to you. The most important question of all though is, does Verity get turned or not?
Rangersunrider chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
thats grerat story you got there. please finish it. i realy meant it, please. as for suggestions i would like if you turned verity into a vampire.
ixmissxmyxmind chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I love it!
ixmissxmyxmind chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I love it!
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
love it review
ToxicVixy chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
great story please write more soon
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
UPDATE!
Lauren chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Gosh... not to sound like a stalker, but I checked the number of reviews you got for each chapter. Does people have something against reviewing chapter five? lolz. There's like no reviews there.

Going to read more now.
angela chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
This is pretty good. I'm curious for what happens next.
LaughsWithTears chapter 13 . 7/9/2008
Please, write more! I will take Verity hostage and hold her until you write more!
LaughsWithTears chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I forgot how much I love this Fan-fiction. I lost total track of it when I got caught back up in Harry Potter. I used to be a faithful subscriber. I will murder your loved ones in their sleep if you don't write more to the end of Chapter thirteen!