Reviews for Captured in Darkness
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Hahaha Soras in the building, everybody take cover! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
honestlhy I didn't understand it
may96 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
haha, oh man, talk about an interesting first impression!
zhephiris chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Update! Update! Update!..Looking forward for your next update..(_)
mhikkim chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
will you continue this?this is a nice story i should continue this..
Shiori Kaiou chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
no more chapters? mmmm well its being like 3 years now of absent waaaaaaaah and here I wanted more!
Sakura cc chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
uh I'm liking this fic A LOT! Maybe a horribly late review but GAH, a blind Layla makes a cranky neighbor XD I wonder how Sora will get her to open up o_0
Raiatea1 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Hi!

This story is very interesting...like "delirium" as well.

The fact that layla is blind is a very interesting idea. The description of her thought is well developped and it must be a little hard to translate (?) this kind of emotion...Poor Layla. She must be very lonely in her word of darkness. The question is; will she want to be friend (and more) with Sora or will she prefer her darkness?

I'll wait the next chapter with a lot of hope!
Elestren chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is an interesting take, making Layla blind. I think I like it.

Only thing out of place I noticed was that she chose colors of clothes when she was blind.

I eagerly await more!
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Hm...m... I know you warned us about Layla's kinda-OOCness, but it is a bit jarring- not so much at first, but some of her inner dialogue is maybe a bit /too/ prickly. Not that I'm not still along for the ride, of course. (grins) Darn you for making me enjoy plot devices more than I should... (it's a compliment, really)
riixingyue chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I could not help but grin like a moron while reading this. :D During the scene with the bit of Layla/Sora fluff I was like “What’s this? What’s this? What do we have here?” *_* Brilliant way to start the relationship between Sora and Layla. Genius! Your writing, creativity, and story are all splendid as well (The previous reviwer stole the words right out of my mouth)! Each character's personality and traits are beautifully "in character." ;Db Awesome job! Am very excited to see the next chapter! D
Yakane chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Hello and yay for an update! There were very nice events and details in this chapter as well as the first.

Alright, for the beginning, I thought the small flashback in the beginning was cute. Imagine Layla getting hit in the head with a ball AND crying. Poor thing. ]

Second, I liked how you described Sora's prescence around Layla, or how she found out who Sora exactly was. I also liked the small bits of humor you put in there. Hooray for the short SoraxLayla fluff. (Which was basically Layla feeling something towards Sora, and a small kiss on the hand, but good enough.)

Once again, Layla's horrible attitude was great for the setting.

As for Sora, I noticed that you like to make her the kind of character that is clumsy and likes to ramble. heh. It suits her well.

For Cathy, she seems she kind of takes on the "friend" roll for Layla, but just a guess. I also like her place in the story so far.

I enjoyed seeing more characters from the actual show come into your story and having almost the same role. Like Sarah who is now the landlord in your story. Thought that was cool.

One thing I noticed and liked when you were describing Mr. Hamilton was that he gained abilities (enhancing smell) from owning a perfume shop. That was creative of you. And this goes for Layla as well.

Well as you can see I enjoyed this chapter very much. I hope to see another update soon! Sorry if the review was too long. xD

Yakane
Sailor Sayuri chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Hahaha! Poor Layla! She's going crazy over Sora and doesn't even realize it! W

I LOVE this chapter!

I REALLY want to know what happens next! Pweety Pwease with a lot of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _

Kisu
Yuki chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Write more! Now! I love the idea behind this!
chocoblue chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
haha.. poor layla. but she'll get the hang of having sora as her neighbor. i'm sure *wriggle eyebrows* good job author-san. keep it up. please post the update soon. gambatte!