Reviews for Poison
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I really liked it, but I felt that Astoria's part was unnecessary and spoiled it, kind of. I think you should have either gone into greater depth or left her out entirely. However, I DID like it a lot, so :)

x Smaginn
BrokenSnow.X chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hey, ths was really good! Nice work, I like the way poison is worked into the oneshot.

]
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was sad, but it sort of lacked a point.
Silversaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
What can I say? Every1 else has sed wat i basically wanted 2 say... Great, well done. The repetition of poison was great (ive only just realised the name of this fanfic...im not very observant...sorry...)

Keep it up!

Silversaz
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
oh lovely. This is really good, sort of sharp-tasting and bitter. brillient use of the short sentances, and well worth the nomination. Nice work!

D
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow. Just wow. Great insight into Draco character and also, his feelings for Astoria. I like how he thinks he's poison. You managed to reveal a lot about Draco through plants, something I did not think was possible. So kudos to you. :)

-honda
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow...

That was kind of...creepy, lol, but in a...good way...

Who is Astoria?

I liked it :)

Wings
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really liked this :D The train of thought was really realistic and made sense, and the use of second person was interesting, as if Draco was talking to himself from his minds perspective (if that makes sense...?). Anyway, twas really good!
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Interesting story
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
So sad! You really like Draco, don't you?
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Realy good
Compulsivereader93 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
A-MA-ZING

a bit dark, and a bit repetative, yet still fantasic.

I dont know how you do it.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow, that's dark. But it fits and you've really made a beautiful metaphore with the plant and him being poison. Oh well, I don't know how to explain it, but it was really effective and I liked it! Good job!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This is great. I really love it.
snowflake99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
nice story! i loved it, it was really well written:)

snowflake99