Reviews for The Falls
Anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I know this is a bit late but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. It's well written and I really enjoyed the characterization. It was a good read even though I'm completely unfamiliar with Twin Peaks.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
I adore your fiction. I love the way you get inside the characters' heads and show how logical/illogical thought processes can be, how emotional people can be and how they express it. I've never seen Twin Peaks but this story is so comprehensive, so richly descriptive, I don't need to have seen it to understand what's going on. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next installment.
patris chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
This story is really intriguing although sometimes a little heavy to follow.

Anyway, the plot is definitely unique just like your style and I don't like the idea that is going to end up so soon!
Icarus Falling02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I am interested, however some of the paragraphs are longish. I have a small attention span as it is. I would shorten some of the paragraphs. For instance, The insane town he had run to became, at night, a closet of its own: windswept, huge with quiet, all its streets like natural features in a deserted landscape" could be shortened. Smaller paragraphs really help a reader. Otherwise I'm interested and looking forward to read the rest.
momsboys chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Great story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Gertrude2034 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
It's a really well written story, but my lack of TP knowledge is making it hard for me to follow. I'll keep reading though - I liked the scene where House told her to strip was very powerful.
annimo chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Interesting character that woman. Mysterious, to say the least. Very Twin Peaks. I wonder how you’re going to mix House with TP, since the first is very rational, logical and scientific, and the other defends intuition, dreams, different realities and universes, insights… Is House going to change his way of thinking? What secrets does that girl hides? Is Wilson doing an appearance? Many questions came up, because that’s a good story. Congrats.
simbelmyne chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Lovet it! The scene with Laura and her mother was great. And Amalie Parker sure seems like someone who would live in TP. I'm sad chapter 2 is gonna take so long...

In what time does this story takes place? Nowdays, 90's, in a alternative universe where time doesn't exist? :)

I just hope Dale Cooper makes a comment about Tibet. Lately I can't watch the news without thinking of him...
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I never really watched Twin Peaks, but know enough about it to recognise the characters and know the basic story. I actually think it's somewhere House kind of fits! As usual beautifully written. Look forward to seeing more.