Reviews for Truth or Truth
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/26
aw I wish there was more
KPfan83 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
WHY! why stop there? you only mention 1 major kigo link and thats it when the truth get revealed what do they do and what happens when they are free. you might as well take this story down it has a great idea but you wasted it on a one chapter pile of ...
scifijoe chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
An interesting story. Too bad that it is only one chapter.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oooh I like this I wish it had a sequel.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Just wish that you would continue this.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
While I did keep expecting "The Revelation" to occur, I think you handled the situation perfectly. Things might progress from this point, or they might not. Either way, learning all that sort of thing about one's adversary can have two possible outcomes: either the adversarial relationship intensifies and the information is used against each other, or the adversarial bent relaxes and something like a friendship might grow. Or, maybe more in this case.

Doesn't matter. This story is excellent as it stands. Goes into Favorites.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ah... So fluffy! This brightened up my day considerably! Thanks so much for writing ;)
PleaseDeleteThisAccount123455 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Cute
MasterCoolieo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
the humor in this was absolutley delicious i would love a continuation of this with a perhaps more romantic side thrown in their maybe a little steamy passion to pass those remaining hours
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Lovin it! :P
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nice One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it! Though I think it should have had more Kigo in it!
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Fast-paced and impossibly cute with a great ending. Awesome job!
captainxodoe-archive chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Could you please please please turn this into a multichapter fic? I'm adding you to my Alerts, JIC. Please-this is such a good story!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was cute.
Kerowyn130 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was RIDICULOUSLY cute. Seriously. In fact, my initial reaction was to literally aww at my computer screen. Loved how you never come right out and say Kim is Shego's one person. It makes it somehow so much more poignant.