Reviews for The Scorpion's and the Flower's Freedom
BellaSakura1 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Awesome, love it! One of my faves!
tvizz chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
love it! 33
Sebine chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
Aw, poor Sasori...

"I can’t remember the reason I wanted to write this letter now! I guess I’ll add ‘memory loss’ to the list of things I can blame you for."

Jeeze, for a hardass he writes a pitifully cute letter
The Authoress of Heartbreak chapter 13 . 1/29/2009
damn, un. this story is so funny and cool. i wish this actually would happen in the manga...

well, a girl can dream, can't she, un?

*(*

U

This was FAB!
Blacknayami chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Great job on this chapter! You've done a great job of keeping Sakura and Sasori in character! Thank you for posting! _
Blacknayami chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Yay! Sakura and Sasori met! Great job on this chapter, and I thought that your ending was very well done! Thank you for posting! _
Blacknayami chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Ha ha ha, poor Ino and Hinata! Sakura's giving them such a hard time! I really enjoyed this chapter, too! The note Gaara got was an interesting complication... thank you for posting! _
Blacknayami chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
This chapter was really well done! I'm really getting curious about why they're storing the puppets... Thank you for posting this chapter! _
Blacknayami chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Awesome work on this chapter, too! You described the forest really well, and (i'm sorry Sasori!) you're description of Sasori tripping on tree roots was very funny! Thank you for posting this chapter! _
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great job on this chapter! It was a really interesting start to the story, I especially loved the description at the beginning about Sasori's journey! Thank you for posting this story! _
shadow miko chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
ok this was an awesome fic i loved it maybe you could do a sequel where it leads to sakura fighting in the cave with sasori you know like in shippuuden anyways please let me know if you do
mew luchia chapter 13 . 7/9/2008
this is such a wonderful story! awesome job!
Lina-Neko chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
Pretty good story. Update soon?
TGO-D'Arcy chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
Beautifully written, I have to say that was one of the best Sakura x Sasori fics I've ever read and I've read quite a few. I can't wait for the sequel to be posted. Thanks for the excellent read!
XxmotojixX chapter 13 . 7/4/2008